Are you an excellent Administrator?
Are you an articulate communicator with great people skills?
Our client is currently recruiting for an efficient and pro-active Sales Administrator to join their team at their Head office in Bristol.
Reporting to the Finance & Systems Manager, the role involves looking after all aspects of orders, from assisting the salesman with quotes to arranging delivery to the customer.
Our client is seeking someone who is enthusiastic, well organised and motivated.
As a Sales Administrator, your primary role will be to support the sales process from
ordering to deliveries. This will involve communicating with the relevant departments, and providing a high level of service to our customers.
• Provide support to the sales team in a variety of admin duties
• Documenting new and used equipment on our system
• Producing invoices to customers and Finance houses
• Dealing with orders from suppliers and organising payment
• Live Link administration and support / speaking to customers about renewals
• Stock counts
• National Account administration and service support
• Ordering extended warranty packages
• Administrate HPI checks
• Creating reports as required
• Reception cover
• Previous experience in an administration role
• Communication skills - articulate, able to communicate in a calm and professional manner
• Organisation skills - can manage own time and prioritise workload
• Ability to assimilate new information quickly and to learn new procedures
• Flexible approach - able to manage and balance a range of tasks
• Customer Experience - able to deal with the people in a friendly and efficient manner
• Problem solving - can remain polite at all times, responding to basic problems and able to manage them with an effective and professional outcome, with the ability to escalate if necessary
• Uniform is not provided but professional personal presentation is required
• Recent experience of processing orders
• 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
• Full support and training will be provided
• Pension scheme
• Free parking
• Onsite kitchen facilities
• Equal opportunities employer
• Salary: £17,000 to £20,000 per annum
• Based in: Bristol
If this sounds like the right vacancy for you, apply today!