Our successful client requires a highly organised Scheduling Administrator to be based at their office in North Bristol.
Contract: Fixed term for 6-12 months
Hours: Full time, Monday-Friday
Start date: ASAP
This varied role involves:
• Liaising with clients to ensure they are satisfied and dealing with any subsequent issues in a timely manner, whether it be a small issue or a general request
• Problem solving via email and phones
• Booking appointments for property inspections and engineers
• Producing letters and sending to clients
• Coordinating and scheduling appointments and home visits
• Using Excel to keep track of all information
• Customer service background
• Ability to prioritise a busy workload
• Computer literacy and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Familiar with Excel
• A good allrounder who can work at pace and as part of a hard-working and friendly team
If you have a customer service focus and great communication skills, please submit your CV today!
Invoicing/Customer Service Administrator
Are you looking for a break from the hospitality or retail perhaps? Or are you just looking for the next step in your successful Finance/Administration career? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity - our centrally based client has an immediate opening for a well-presented and customer focused Invoice/Customer Service Administrator to join their friendly team. You will be responsible for invoicing a portfolio of customers and clients and for ensuring all billing items are correct and queries dealt with quickly and confidently.
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours pw (every other Saturday with a day off from Monday-Thursday that week)
Contract: Temp – to – Perm
Start date: ASAP
Run reports for daily jobs ready for invoicing
Ensure paperwork and supporting documentation has been received prior to billing
Investigate missing paperwork
Ensure correct customer purchase order number is on the job
Process the invoices
Post/email invoices and paperwork in accordance with customer instructions
Maintain workload and activity level to ensure all billing is processed without delay
Dealing with telephone and email queries
Loyalty card administration
Other general administration duties
Previous invoicing or accounts experience
Intermediate Excel skills
Accurate and detail conscious
This is a role that needs someone who enjoys working within a team environment. The workload can fluctuate so flexibility is key! Temp2perm opportunity.
Credit Management Team Leader
Working for our expanding Client, this is a role that is hands on whilst equally managing a team of staff. Based in the city centre.
- To lead and develop a team of credit management clerks
- Review outstanding debts
- Prepare information and reports for the Litigation Department
- Review credit risk positions and when necessary, enforce account sanctions
- Credit card reconciliations
- Month end cash forecasts and month end reporting
- Sign of cheques and requisitions
- Manage queries
- Attend daily/weekly meetings
- Manage absence cover, return to work interviews, holiday approval and appraisals
- Review call quality scores and feedback with staff, ensuring a minimum of 80% call quality scores
- Ensure that all Aged Debt invoices and accounts wherever possible
- Strong leadership skills
- A starter/finisher able to follow a process
- Management skills
- Writing and reporting
- Able to work under pressure
- Experience from within a financial services environment
Our client offers an exceptional benefits package and a clear cut career path to the successful candidate.
Salary: 29,000 + up to 10% bonus on top
We are seeking a numerate and customer focused Credit Management Clerk to join our clients expanding team in Bristol on a full time, permanent basis
Salary: £22,808k + Monthly bonus
Contract: Full time, permanent
To ensure timely collection of cash receipts due from debtors.
To ensure customers invoice queries are resolved in line with our credit policy and department SLA’s.
To ensure that Credit Management procedures are maintained to a standard of excellence.
Key Tasks/Areas of Responsibility:
• Ensure debt is collected in line with procedure and monthly set targets
• Manage defaulting debtors to conclusion including suspension of services and preparation to legal action
• Take card payments over the telephone
• Month end cash forecasting
• Review with Team Leader daily/ weekly on outstanding balances and queries
• To record all communication with customers on the correct systems and ensure that system is maintained accurately
• Manage returned invoices sent by email and update systems with the correct contact details
• To investigate all invoice queries received and for necessary credit notes to be raised
• To notify customers of credit rejections
• Maintain call quality SLA of 80%
• To liaise with the Team Leaders, Managers, Sales and Depots on all issues of Credit Management
If you are numerate, target driven and enjoy delivering fantastic customer service and have experience within an office environment involving similar skills then please submit your CV today!
Our successful Client is seeking a Property Manager to join their award winning, energetic and expanding team in Bristol.
The role will involve managing a small team who are responsible for liaising with tenants and landlords about maintenance issues for the managed portfolio. The role will require the successful candidate to oversee and ensure the smooth running of the growing portfolio as well as managing the Property Management Team. Other duties include:
• Organisation of safety certificates
• Relationship building with tenants and landlords
• Reactive maintenance
• Property inspections
• Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
• Property management experience or experience of dealing with general public in face to face customer service role
• Have excellent telephone manner
• Have great negotiation skills
• Have a meticulous attention to detail
• Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
• Basic salary of £22K with a realistic OTE £27k
• Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm (one 6:30pm finish per week) & 1 in 4 Saturday’s 9am- 4pm (with lieu day in the week)
• Own car required with mileage paid – there will also be access to a company pool car
• 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
• Great company culture and values
• Plenty of first-class training and development resources
• The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly-skilled team
• Start Date: ASAP
• Office: Bristol
This is a great opportunity for a confident, experienced and motivated candidate, apply today!