Our client in Bristol is seeking a hard-working and enthusiastic Account Manager to provide support to their Sales Representatives.
- Contract: Temp to Perm or Perm
- Hours: Full time (37.5 hours) or Part Time (26-30 hours). Part time hours can be flexible to accommodate the candidate!
- Salary: Up to £21,000k depending on experience
- Location: Bristol
- To provide a flexible, solid and effective administration to the sales team
- Calling new and existing customers regarding quotations
- Checking to see how the first deliveries have gone with customers
- To assist in the coordination of the Sales Representatives’ calendar and to make appointments with clients where it is felt appropriate
- Take phone calls and assist with queries
- Compiling price lists
- Running reports
- Altering prices on customers’ accounts
- To up-sell where appropriate
- To assist in the up-keep of the CRM ensuring details are up to date and live
Skills and Experience:
- Good typing and computer skills
- Self-motivated, confident and enthusiastic
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
This is a fantastic role with in-depth training and guidance suitable for someone who is happy working within a sales environment but without having to cold-call. If it sounds interesting to you, apply today!