Do you enjoy the buzz from working within a thriving sales environment and can build and maintain positive relationships with others? If so, we may have your next career step:
Our successful client based in Bristol is seeking a confident and personable Media Sales Representative to join their small yet perfectly formed team.
Salary: £18,000-£25,000k + commission
Contract: Full time, permanent
Benefits: Training course, experienced team, 4 weeks holiday, private healthcare, benefits scheme
• Renew, upgrade or increase client’s exposure
• Develop an ongoing sales pipeline; existing clients, prospects, leads or referrals
• Assist in developing new products and services
• Ensure clients and consumers are getting the best possible product at all times
• Establish, develop and maintain professional business relationships with clients and prospects
• Generate new business
• Research all sources to develop prospects for information
• Research and analyse competitive conditions to capitalise on sales opportunities
• Review customer needs and requirements
• Coordinate sales efforts with other departments
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of our client’s products and services
• Evaluate market trends
• Participate in networking events when required
• Maintain client confidentiality at all times
• Ability to thrive in a friendly, fast paced and professional environment
• Be confident and have the ability to build rapport with clients and negotiate with all contacts to achieve the best results
• Must have your own transport and full UK driving licence
• Have exceptional time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
Our client isn’t necessarily looking for previous multi-media sales experience (although this would be an advantage), instead they are especially interested in your capabilities, attitude and potential to grow into the role, rather than your experience in the industry, (as there will be plenty of support and training).
Our client’s working environment provides the opportunity to implement new techniques and make changes, so if you are seeking a role where your hard work will be truly valued, and your ideas listened to then please apply today!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our award winning, energetic and experienced lettings team in Bristol.
- • Generate, arrange and carry out viewings of properties to let
- • Build and maintain long term relationships with Landlords
- • Ensure all office systems/service standards are adhered to
The right candidate will be:
- • Able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
- • A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
- • Someone who can build relationships with clients whilst also exploring new opportunities
We are offering:
- • Basic salary of £17K with a realistic OTE £22k
- • Own car required with mileage paid – there will also be access to a company pool car
- • 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
- • Great company culture and values
- • Plenty of first-class training and development resources
- • The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly skilled team
The right candidate does not need years and years of experience - with a can-do attitude, ability to close a deal, great attention to detail, and eagerness to learn...our client can teach the rest!
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.30pm & alternate Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week).
Car and valid UK driving licence – Essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a successful career within the property industry while working for a highly successful company.
Due to company expansion an exciting opportunity has become available for an organised and professional Sales Executive to join a busy sales department within Bristol.
The successful candidate will be a key point of contact between the company and clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
Contract: Full time, permanent
Salary: £24,000k + bonus
• Identifying business opportunities and prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options
• Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers through appropriate propositions, to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction through effective communication
• Providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
• Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
• Preparing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information
• Recording accurate response to all contacts made on the company database
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
• Liaising with customers on order progression/stock availability/lead time
• Making accurate cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
• Responding to and following up sales enquiries
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements
Skill and Experience:
• Experience in this or a similar role/industry
• Competent in Microsoft Office
• Confident communicator with good negotiation skills, both verbal and written
If you enjoy building business by identifying and selling prospects and maintaining relationships with clients, then this role may be perfect for you – please apply today!