Our successful client requires a highly organised Scheduling Administrator to be based at their office in North Bristol.
Contract: Fixed term for 6-12 months
Hours: Full time, Monday-Friday
Start date: ASAP
This varied role involves:
• Liaising with clients to ensure they are satisfied and dealing with any subsequent issues in a timely manner, whether it be a small issue or a general request
• Problem solving via email and phones
• Booking appointments for property inspections and engineers
• Producing letters and sending to clients
• Coordinating and scheduling appointments and home visits
• Using Excel to keep track of all information
• Customer service background
• Ability to prioritise a busy workload
• Computer literacy and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Familiar with Excel
• A good allrounder who can work at pace and as part of a hard-working and friendly team
If you have a customer service focus and great communication skills, please submit your CV today!
Temporary Billing Administrator
We are seeking a Temporary Billing Administrator to join our client, a successful legal firm in Bristol.
Contract: To start ASAP on a temporary basis (2-3 weeks) with the potential to become a Fixed Term Contract of 6 months
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 depending on experience
To support our client with administrative and basic billing activities.
• The accurate and timely production of basic bills
• Upload of invoices into third party billing platforms
• Client and matter opening
• Upload of invoices into finance system
• Assisting with mailbox queries
• Strong attention to detail
• Comfortable with Excel
• Customer service driven
• Excellent numeracy skills
• The ability to deliver under pressure
• Team player – willingness to help across teams when required
If you are available immediately for temporary employment and are hard-working and reliable then please submit your CV today!