Temporary Customer Service Administrator
Our client has never been busier!! You will be joining a fun, energetic team for a great company based in North Bristol on an ongoing temporary basis.
This is a dynamic role that will allow you to become part of a hardworking and friendly team, within a company who pride themselves on delivering first class service to all clients. Assisting the busy Sales Team, you will be a motivated and proactive individual eager to learn new skills.
- Location: North Bristol (free parking)
- Salary: Up to £10ph
- Contract: Temporary (ongoing)
- Hours: Full time
- Start date: ASAP
- Processing purchase and sales orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Responding to client correspondence via phone and email
- Updating company databases
- Supporting the sales team with administration and coordination
- Liaising with warehouse staff and other departments within the company to ensure smooth delivery
- Raising invoices
- Follow up with vendors for tracking shipments
- Liaising with other departments/colleagues regarding returns and replacements for faulty items
- Providing quotations and order confirmations
- Forwarding delivery paperwork to the correct department
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate for this role must have a confident and enthusiastic telephone manner in order to build and maintain strong relationships with customers, have a strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, remain calm and efficient when under pressure and be a keen team player but equally confident when working alone. Experience in a similar role would be advantageous but not essential. Partly working from the office and partly from home. If you are available for immediate employment in Bristol and have the skills required, please submit your CV today!