Our client based in Bristol City Centre are seeking a hard-working and organised Archiving Administrator to join their team on a 12 month contract!
As Archiving Administrator you will work as part of a team to provide the highest level of service, performing all operations requested by fee earners without direct supervision. This role will cover several of our service areas and will require a high level of multi-skilling.
Key responsibilities (This role includes, but is not limited to):
• Archiving and document management
• Process all personal papers for storage, including wills, power of attorney and title packets
• Complete all documentation relating to items that are to be archived
• Ensure the practice management system is updated to correctly record the location of all items
• Act upon instructions to close, archive & record all files being issued to storage
• To assist in the collation of information on this service area for the monthly reports
• Collecting files ready for closure from designated areas
• Completing administration checks as part of the file archiving process
• Returning incomplete file closures to designated fee earners
• Ensure all paperwork & tracking sheets are correctly completed
• To be aware of the day to day health and safety requirements surrounding working area
• To immediately raise any health & safety concerns to your line manager
• To participate in any on site health & safety audits or assessments
• Any other reasonable request made by your line manager
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to retain high levels of concentration
• Good organisational skills / keeping track of data
• Must be able to type to a proficient level and be computer literate
• Effective communicator at all levels, both written and oral
• Customer focused & well presented with a professional manner
• Self-motivated & be a quick learner
• Be flexible & a hands-on team member
• Law firm experience an advantage, but not essential
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Our client based in the City Centre are seeking an Office Administrator to join their friendly team on a permanent full-time basis.
• Office Reception Duties
(Incl. Answering Phone, Collecting Post & Deliveries, Escorting Visitors & Running Errands)
• Office Maintenance
(Incl. Arrangements for Facility Maintenance, Junk Disposals & Ensuring a Tidy and Presentable Office)
• Adhoc Administration & Assistance for the team
• Maintaining General Supplies
(Incl. Refreshments, Stationary, Parking Tickets & Stamps, etc)
• Group Purchasing
• Tuckshop Maintenance
• HR Administration
(Incl. Leave Tracking and Appraisal Arrangements, Personnel Maintenance)
• H&S Administration & Assistance
(Incl. Arrangements for H&S Tests, Conducting Monthly Risk Assessments, Updating the Office Plan, etc)
• Assisting with Archiving
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (In particular Word and Excel)
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Proactive with excellent use of initiative
• Good application of attention to detail
• Proficient time & task management skills
• Critical thinking skills
Key Performance Measures:
• Operating as a highly effective and efficient team member, applying excellent communication skills, taking a proactive approach and using initiative well
• Applying good time and task management to role
• Ability to work independently as and when appropriate
• Applying excellent attention to detail to all tasks
• Producing a good standard of work
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable office experience while working for our client based in the heart of the city centre. If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Member Meetings Administrator
Member Meetings Administrator
Job Title – Member Meetings Administrator
Department/Location – Membership Services Division
Reports to – Director of Membership Services
Working Hours – Full-time 37.5 hours per week
Salary – Circa £17,500-£18,500
Main purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Director of Membership Services, our client is looking to recruit a full-time person to co-ordinate the Member Meetings programme. These meetings are offered to their members (circa 840+) on a complimentary basis as part of their membership.
Duties will include:
• Planning, co-ordinating and managing the date for each meeting
• Creation of member meetings websites from scratch using the event management system
• Upload meeting information to the events webpages and maintain currency of such information
• Creation of delegate booking journeys on the system to facilitate on-line bookings
• Add meeting information to the main website and maintain with up-to-date information
• Input into weekly member newsletter, member meetings information and articles as and when required
• Creation of and distribution of delegate email confirmations
• Marketing activity including, creation of content for social media, creation of email alerts to members using the event management system and telemarketing where necessary to follow-up outstanding meeting enquiries
• Liaison with internal personnel for each meeting including development of agendas
• Secure and liaise with meeting chairs and speakers
• Negotiate and secure sponsorship for Member Meetings in conjunction with internal staff and on-going liaison with sponsor once appointed
• Venue searching – external and member locations – and liaison
• Overview of and administrative support on venue contracts and invoices, and overall budget
• Handle general correspondence e.g. telephone calls, emails concerning registration enquiries/queries
• Creation and preparation of member meeting materials including; badges, delegate information
• Problem solving e.g. recognising issues such as low member bookings on future meetings
• Upload speaker presentation slides and minutes post-events to the main company pages where advised
• Managing current and pending bookings
• Maintaining database records of venues, speakers/facilitators, previous and potential sponsors for internal meetings
• Evaluate delegate feedback from member meetings and produce summaries
• Manage no-shows and raise invoices where necessary
• Provide accurate information to the Director of Membership Services and internal staff as required
• Produce ad-hoc e-shot mailings for internal staff and members
• Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as may be reasonably required by the Director of Membership Services or other members of the team
• Attend large events as part of the events team or indeed, to provide on-site cover on smaller events if necessary.
The role is primarily office based with some on-site event duties.
IT Skills required:
The ideal candidate should have excellent IT skills including MS Office (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT), MS Outlook, be internet savvy and preferably with experience of uploading and maintaining website information although training will be offered on our Client’s event management system.
• Ideally from an events background with back-office (events administrative) experience together with customer facing experience
• Be a great time manager
• Be able to demonstrate accuracy when dealing with venue confirmations/contract completion and delegate information
• Understand the importance of budgets, have the tact and diplomacy when interacting with senior/ key personnel
• Understand the basic principles of marketing/ sales
• Possess good judgement when making decisions and have the confidence to manage the events process with little supervision
This is a fantastic role working for a great company. If it sounds like the job for you, apply today!
Based in South Bristol our established client has an immediate opening for a good, all round administrator to work in a small team supporting the professional staff.
• Looking after training
• Updating databases
• Petty cash management
• Organising travel arrangements
• Booking meeting rooms
• Update websites (training given)
• Maintaining office equipment
• Sorting catering
• Good IT skills
• Ability to multi task
• Good numeracy and literacy skills
• The ability to communicate quickly and efficiently
• Ability to prioritise
This is a great role for someone who enjoys a very varied role and is a natural multi tasker. Interesting, busy and no day is ever the same.
DEPARTMENT Business Support Services
RESPONSIBLE TO Business Support Services Team Leader
The successful candidate will work as part of the Business Support Services team to provide the highest level of customer service and support. This includes, but is not limited to, the efficient and prompt answering of client queries, adhering to all company policies and procedures, file maintenance and file management, the opening and closing of matters, delivery and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail, copying, scanning and completing general administrative duties as required whilst maintaining a steady workflow.
Key responsibilities include:
-Return or add documents to existing client files
-Work with the practice management system to log and record documents
-Handle and administer closed files as requested
-Filing and file housekeeping, to include file opening and file closing procedure
-Understanding and processing of Wills and other principle documents
-Maintain all filing and work areas in a tidy and orderly manner
-Collect file and documents from client areas and return files to shelves
-Sort and distribute incoming, sort and stamp outgoing mail
-Record all incoming/outgoing special mail, messenger and courier companies
-Arrange all deliveries and collection times with mail, messenger and courier companies
-Maintain equipment to a good working order and troubleshoot problems, place service calls when needed
-Prioritise jobs and run them to meet customer requirements and deadlines
-Provide photocopying and scanning as per customer instructions
-Maintaining a busy and constant workflow through verbal or email communication
-Deal with any customer enquires in a prompt and efficient manner
-Anticipate customers' needs and offer assistance wherever possible
-Communicate with customers on any issues
-Follow and comply with the firms Best Practice way of working
-Excellent attention to detail, ability to retain high levels of concentration
-Good organisational skills / keeping track of data
-Must be able to type to a proficient level and be computer literate
-Excellent communication skills
-Strong customer focus
-Self-motivated & quick learning
-Flexible & enthusiastic team member
-Capable of taking initiative and developing solutions
About the Company:
The firm’s Property and Asset Management team, consisting of thirty people (located in their Bristol and London offices) manages in excess of £2.5bn of property throughout the United Kingdom acting for a range of clients including retailers, institutional investors, property companies, corporations, central government, local government and private investors.
Our client offers a comprehensive property and asset management service and their approach offers the best possible prospect for their clients. Individually and collectively they take pride in delivering a first-class service and do this by taking a detailed and integrated approach to property management, facilities management and accounting.
The Property & Asset Management team has a position available immediately in their Bristol Office, for an experienced Administrator.
The position has an I.T. focus in so much that the role will require the candidate to become a ‘super user’ of their property management software system (training will be provided) and also will utilise Excel extensively.
The ideal candidate will have experience in commercial property management support, with some knowledge of service charges, lease documentation, and property reporting / finance. They should also have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, commercial awareness and an enthusiasm to ‘take ownership’ of their role.
• Maintain, update and set up new leases/properties on the Property Database
• Maintain, update and administer a central database of service charge year end dates and associated reporting.
• Assist in the preparation of service charge budget reports and year end reporting.
• Collate information packs issued to tenants in respect of service charge budgets and years ends.
• Liaise with contractors/suppliers.
• Liaise with tenants.
• Assist with supplier invoice processing, queries and payment allocation against budget reports.
• Other ad-hoc administration duties.
• Work with Directors on various special projects to aid department workflow and efficiencies.
Skills and Experience:
• A proven track record in administration.
• Experience working with commercial property, either from a surveying or legal practice perspective.
• Advanced IT skills including Outlook and Office products.
• Good attention to detail, with a strong numerical and written ability.
• Able to write clear, concise reports.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work at pace.
• Be comfortable coordinating and liaising with senior department staff.
What our client can offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• Transparent bonus scheme
• 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
• Life Insurance
• Flexible benefits including, Heath Cashplan, cycle to work and Childcare vouchers
• Professional Subscription/fees
• Continuing professional development
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!