We are seeking a confident and keen Administrative Assistant, who will be responsible for a broad range of activities in supporting the Secretaries and wider team.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
• Assisting with calls, confidential documentation, filing, photocopying/scanning, billing and post
• Booking travel arrangements
• Database work and GDPR
• Proof reading emails and letters
• Typing of correspondence to a high level
• Assisting filing clerk with general office filing, client file set-up on the database and in hard copy version, daily tax team reminders
• Meeting room set-up/clear down
• Confident with minimal liaisons with clients during set-up/room refresh
• Assistance with projects as and when required
• Assisting with hosting client conferences and events
• Basic IT requirements e.g. changing printer cartridges, setting up Skype calls, marketing material audit and reception work
The ideal candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm with the desire to learn new skills, pay attention to detail and have a professional approach. Ideally looking to start a career in an Administration/Secretarial role. Candidates should be proficient with IT/computer-based work, particularly using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. A competent level of knowledge using PowerPoint is desirable.
If you have strong communication skills and the desire to kick-start a successful Administrative/Secretarial career, then please submit your CV today.
Senior Administrator/PA (Legal)
Are you a highly organised Administrator seeking the next step in your successful career? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to gain valuable PA experience while working for a forward-thinking and highly successful legal firm based in Bristol.
Salary: Up to £23,000k
Contract: Full time, permanent
• Diary management
• Arrange meetings, book conference rooms, refreshments, check rooms prior to meetings etc
• Organise travel arrangements, book and confirm reservations
• Arrange for files to be opened and closed
• Support lawyers in marketing activities including involvement in preparation of pitches and presentations
• Assistance in department wide projects
• Take internal and external telephone queries
• Monitor post and/or e-mails
• Liaise with business support departments on behalf of lawyers
• Liaise with the department’s Team Leader over any planned absences, arranging cover as necessary
Client relationship management
• Become an active part in the care of clients and be wholly familiar with contacts/clients
• Enter, maintain and update client details
• Deal with basic client queries
• Check correspondence, attachments, documents, reports, presentations, faxes etc produced by the Document Production Team
• Prepare urgent/short/confidential correspondence
• Produce and maintain Excel spreadsheets
• Request cheques, bank transfers and paying in money received
• Accurate typing speed of at least 60 words per minute
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent telephone manner
• Excellent communication, organisational and team skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Flexible and dependable, able to take the initiative
• Able to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines
• Conscientious, approachable and enthusiastic
• Able to quickly build confidence, respect and trust with others
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working for a top law firm. If you have the required skills and are an organised, reliable and motivated individual please submit your CV.
Import Client Specialist
We have an exciting opportunity to join our client’s Air & Sea Office in Bristol as an Import Client Specialist.
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: Up to £22,000k (depending on experience)
- Contract: Full time, permanent
- Hours: 8am-4pm 1 hour for lunch
This is an opportunity to work in a fast paced and busy, but friendly, environment with different challenges on a day to day basis. There are opportunities for further development throughout the world with our client’s global network of offices.
We are looking for an individual to work alongside our client’s experienced Import Team to handle airfreight and seafreight import shipments from worldwide origins. The role entails customer contact, data entry into their system, handling of import customs formalities and support of their business retention and Sales Team to drive the continuous growth of the branch.
- Liaise/co-ordinate with internal and external customers, ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained
- Ensure effective/timely communication with customers and employees to ensure smooth running of the department
- Input data into computer systems as directed to ensure timely and accurate information available
- Arrange with approved carriers for transport of cargo to maximize cost effectiveness
- Work with sales department to ensure new business is effectively brought into the branch
- Be involved in the continuous improvement program and grow the branch customer base and profit
- Ensure HMR Customs compliance by assisting clearance team with correct instructions
- Previous experience within an import orientated role
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- To work well in a team
- To have high attention to detail
- To be customer focused
- Monthly bonus scheme based on performance against budget
- Annual bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Full Training Given
Our client is currently seeking a Claims Agent to join their fantastic company close to the city centre. The ideal candidate will be organised and approachable with a pro-active and hardworking attitude.
Salary: £21,383 + Monthly bonus
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responding to customer correspondence
• Answering telephone calls
• Authorising payments
• Processing paperwork
• Responding to queries via phone and email
• Ensuring all daily filing is completed
• Data entry
Key Skills Required:
• IT Skills; strong Excel skills are essential
• Accurate typing skills
• Previous customer service experience
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a full-time permanent position offering a generous salary of £21,383. If you are looking to join a friendly and lively office, then apply today!
We are seeking a numerate and customer focused Credit Management Clerk to join our clients expanding team in Bristol on a full time, permanent basis
Salary: £22,808k + Monthly bonus
Contract: Full time, permanent
To ensure timely collection of cash receipts due from debtors.
To ensure customers invoice queries are resolved in line with our credit policy and department SLA’s.
To ensure that Credit Management procedures are maintained to a standard of excellence.
Key Tasks/Areas of Responsibility:
• Ensure debt is collected in line with procedure and monthly set targets
• Manage defaulting debtors to conclusion including suspension of services and preparation to legal action
• Take card payments over the telephone
• Month end cash forecasting
• Review with Team Leader daily/ weekly on outstanding balances and queries
• To record all communication with customers on the correct systems and ensure that system is maintained accurately
• Manage returned invoices sent by email and update systems with the correct contact details
• To investigate all invoice queries received and for necessary credit notes to be raised
• To notify customers of credit rejections
• Maintain call quality SLA of 80%
• To liaise with the Team Leaders, Managers, Sales and Depots on all issues of Credit Management
If you are numerate, target driven and enjoy delivering fantastic customer service and have experience within an office environment involving similar skills then please submit your CV today!
Our award-winning client, with branches throughout the country, is looking for a Receptionist/Office Administrator to join their Head Office. You will assist in the smooth running of the office by supporting the wider office team, focusing on delivering high customer service to all whilst undertaking all day-to-day tasks.
Contract: Full time, permanent
With a vibrant office, and a ‘work hard, play hard’ culture, our client is looking to expand internationally which means the possibilities for this role are endless.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for incoming calls, taking messages and forwarding them to the correct departments in a timely manner
- Greeting any guests and directing them where necessary in a friendly and professional manner
- Opening and distributing all incoming and outgoing post
- To dispatch shop orders in a timely manner and maintain stock levels
- To assist the Guest Experience Manager in securing return visits following complaints by issuing vouchers and letters/emails to the guests
- To book travel and accommodation for company-wide events and meetings
- To maintain the weekly calendar
- To assist the marketing team in creating additional business following Christmas campaigns by liaising with sites and issuing party organiser vouchers
- Creating and distributing the weekly memo.
- Arranging of meetings and meeting rooms for Directors, including booking and arranging any refreshments
- Complete data analysis on a weekly basis
- Any other ad hoc administration duties that are required
The successful candidate will be friendly, hardworking and have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines. You will also be required to have exceptional organisation and communication skills. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a vibrant office – please submit your CV today.
New Accounts Facilitator
We are seeking a hard-working and driven individual to join our client based in Bristol as a New Accounts Facilitator on a full time, permanent basis.
Contract: Full time, perm
To open all new and additional account requests in line with company policy and procedures in both a timely and accurate manner for all business units. To ensure all reporting is completed both accurately and timely.
Key Tasks/Areas of Responsibility
- Processing new and additional account applications
- Activate accounts
- Review information available on requests
- Resolve queries by liaising with the Sales Team
- Complete reporting weekly/monthly
- Set payment terms for new accounts
- Check all information completed on applications is correct in line with company requirements and signed by authorised signatures
- Manage the assigned work pool station: Pre credit check, New Accounts email pot, Awaiting account number insert and Additional account pot
- Credit check applications using nominated credit agencies
- Advise Litigation Team Leader on any issues or discrepancies on rejected credit checks
- Data input of credit applications details
- Discuss account applications and rejections with relevant Sales reps
- Filing and scanning of all paperwork
- Complete company name changes accurately
Key Skills Required:
- Ability to respond to change
- Writing and reporting
- Planning and organising
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
If you have the relevant skills and experiences and are ready for the next step in your successful career then please submit your CV today.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and respected longstanding family run business in Bristol as a Showroom Consultant.
Plenty of secure parking
Contract: Full time, permanent
Salary: £20,000k + commission
This busy and varied job involves:
- Responding to telephone enquiries, taking messages and transferring calls when required
- Speaking to and meeting with members of the public
- Providing quotations using Excel
- Producing accurate drawings
- Accurately updating the company computer system
- Liaising with Fixers via phone and email
- Accurately inputting sales orders onto the system
- Accurately dealing with paperwork
- Full training on all aspects will be provided
The qualities we are looking for are:
- Friendly, outgoing manner
- The right attitude and pleasant manner to deal with members of the public
- A sense of humour and a smile!
- Patient and calm
- An ability to work within a small team
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Well presented and smartly dressed
Health care scheme after 1 year
37.5 hours per week
Monday 8.00am - 5.30pm with an hour for lunch
Friday 8.30am - 5pm with a ½ hour for lunch
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm (no Saturday working on a Bank Holiday)
With a low turnover of staff this is a fantastic place to work. If you are seeking a long-term position within a successful Bristol based company, then please apply today.
Our dynamic and highly successful client is seeking a Senior Copywriter to join their friendly and hard-working team on a full-time permanent basis in Bristol. If you have a love for words and are a creative, reliable and passionate individual then we may have the role for you!
Location: This position will be based in the UK (Bristol), but you will be working to ensure that a coherent company voice is represented and communicated across our client’s global audience
Salary: £24,850 to £27,950k
Contract: Full time, perm (40 hours per week)
You will be one of the key people charged with communicating the personality of our client’s business to both the outside world and internally to their teams across the globe. You will be working on copy for multiple different departments targeted at the wide range of audiences which make up the company client base. Your work will appear across:
- The web
- Various social media channels
- Email campaigns
- Company brochures
- Staff profiles
- Press releases (long and short format)
- Company magazines
Some tasks are weekly, such as publishing blog pieces and emails, others such as brochure production, only come along once a year. With multiple different streams of work, you need to be able to plan effectively to ensure that all content is delivered in line with the agreed time frames of the marketing department and the managers commissioning work from you. You’ll be a key member of their team, contributing creative ideas for content and campaigns. Copy will be commissioned from managers across the business and building strong trust-based relationships with these individuals will be key to you and your colleagues achieving your goals.
Experience as a professional, commercial copywriter will certainly be beneficial for this role but is not essential. You will be able to demonstrate experience of writing for different media and in a variety of styles. Previous work on both sales-focused and editorial copy will help our client to understand your skillset. You also must remain flexible - not everything is fixed in advance and sometimes a quick turnaround or change in approach is required, therefore being able to work under pressure is important.
Holiday: 23 days annual holiday
Bonus: Up to 125% of monthly salary each year subject to performance
You will be working in a vibrant office with a great team of employees all with a passion for what they do. If you are a wizard with words and are seeking a varied and exciting role, please submit your CV today – don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Our reputable client based in north Bristol is currently seeking a Project Controller to join their busy and hardworking team on a full time, permanent basis.
Contract: Full time, perm
• Planning and Scheduling
• Develop and maintain multi-level Microsoft Project schedules in a Project Server environment
• Develop and maintain the Work Breakdown Structure with associated cost/time codes
• Support Programme Management (PM) in development and maintenance of Management Plans (Project, Quality, etc)
• Support PM in development and monitoring of work packages
• Obtain buy-in to schedules and work packages from project teams
• Review project/work package status and progress/expedite as required
• Support PM decision-making through analysis of schedule
• Liaise with sub-contractors to ensure integration of schedules
• Maintain tracker for contract deliverables/dependencies across workstreams
• Change control
• Assist with impact analysis of contract/project change
• Co-ordinate embodiment of change, ensuring appropriate integration into plans and schedules
• Prepare and maintain resource forward loading/demand
• Monitor resource assignments/supply and highlight issues to PM
• Assist PM with regular project status reporting and review meetings
• Internal Development
• Contribute to continuous improvement activities developing process, procedures, tools and techniques for planning, reporting and project controls
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Good knowledge of methods and tools for planning, scheduling and controlling projects
• Proven ability to produce and maintain level 3/4 project schedules including management of deliverables and dependencies between projects
• Skilled in designing schedules to allow effective roll-up to higher levels with reporting of key milestones and critical path analysis
• Demonstrable experience in project reporting and work package management
• Good IT skills covering all Microsoft Office tools, with advanced ability with MS Excel for data analysis
• Organised and structured approach with the ability to manage own time effectively while operating across multiple projects and for multiple project managers
• Association of Project Management (APM) Project Fundamentals qualification (PFQ) or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a continuously growing company based in Bristol who truly value each and every member of staff. If you have the required skills and experiences, please submit your CV today – don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Due to continued growth our client is seeking a Secretary/Receptionist to join their friendly team. The successful candidate will provide secretarial/administration services for the wider team and support the head Receptionist during extra busy periods.
Contract: Full time, permanent
- Copy/audio typing of letters, minutes, reports, specifications and other documents
- Diary management for booking of conferencing facilities and pool cars
- Production of photographic schedules and marketing/presentation documents
- Production of contract documents
- Completion of certificates, instructions and other forms in Word or Excel
- Issuing of tender documents using various standard client formats
- Proof reading and formatting documents produced by others
- Using document management systems to set up new projects and templates
- Supporting full-time receptionist by:
- Answering telephones, directing calls and taking detailed messages as well as providing lunch/holiday/sickness cover
- Welcoming visitors
Applicants must have experience of working within a similar office-based position and ideally be familiar with audio typing. First impressions are key and excellent communication skills, a positive working ethic and attention to detail must be second to none. With a low staff turnover, they are looking for a loyal candidate who will become a valued member of their hard-working team.
This is a great position within a lovely office and a fantastic team – apply today!
Due Diligence Officer
Our successful client in Bristol is currently recruiting for a Due Diligence Officer to join their busy team.
Salary: £22,000-£30,000K (depending on experience)
Contract: Perm, full time
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
• Undertaking client and 3rd party due diligence including obtaining online reports and performing sanction checks
• Liaising with fee earners and finance in relation to payment/invoicing queries and issues
• Management of internal portal, including liaising with internal colleagues in relation to conflict searches
• Provision of training and dealing with queries
• Liaising with their internal client in relation to changes to procedures
• Updating records of incidents issues
• Undertaking audits as required
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, have excellent attention to detail, and strong organisational and time management skills. This role is an exciting opportunity for a team player with good interpersonal skills and an ability to work alongside the current Due Diligence Officer as well as providing an excellent level of cover during periods of absence.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please submit your CV.
Internal Audit Assistant
An Internal Audit Assistant is required to support our client’s expanding department in the delivery of a professional, first-class risk and regulatory service to the company.
Location: Bristol (regular travel to other UK offices will also be required)
Contract: Perm, full time
• Carrying out internal audits
• Organisation of face-to-face audit meetings and feedback meetings
• Preparation of internal audit reports in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Communication of audit findings to stakeholders
• Monitoring and follow up of audit findings
• Day-to-day administration of the internal audit programme
• Organisation of internal training on internal audits
• Updating of policies and guidance on internal audit on the database and updating relevant links on the intranet
• Dealing with miscellaneous queries including emails and phone calls relating to internal audits and the internal audit programme
• Assisting in the file review process, to ensure that reviews are completed fully and on time
• Previous experience of working in an internal audit team an advantage, but not essential
• Ability to work in a careful, methodological way with excellent attention to detail and personal organisation
• Ability to manage changing day-to-day work pressures and to prioritise work appropriately
• Ability to develop and build upon strong relationships with key stakeholders
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good awareness and understanding of IT software systems
A fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful and expending firm based in Bristol – please submit your CV today.
Our successful Client is seeking a Property Manager to join their award winning, energetic and expanding team in Bristol.
The role will involve managing a small team who are responsible for liaising with tenants and landlords about maintenance issues for the managed portfolio. The role will require the successful candidate to oversee and ensure the smooth running of the growing portfolio as well as managing the Property Management Team. Other duties include:
• Organisation of safety certificates
• Relationship building with tenants and landlords
• Reactive maintenance
• Property inspections
• Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
• Property management experience or experience of dealing with general public in face to face customer service role
• Have excellent telephone manner
• Have great negotiation skills
• Have a meticulous attention to detail
• Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
• Basic salary of £22K with a realistic OTE £27k
• Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm (one 6:30pm finish per week) & 1 in 4 Saturday’s 9am- 4pm (with lieu day in the week)
• Own car required with mileage paid – there will also be access to a company pool car
• 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
• Great company culture and values
• Plenty of first-class training and development resources
• The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly-skilled team
• Start Date: ASAP
• Office: Bristol
This is a great opportunity for a confident, experienced and motivated candidate, apply today!