Import Client Specialist
We have an exciting opportunity to join our client’s Air & Sea Office in Bristol as an Import Client Specialist.
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: Up to £22,000k (depending on experience)
- Contract: Full time, permanent
- Hours: 8am-4pm 1 hour for lunch
This is an opportunity to work in a fast paced and busy, but friendly, environment with different challenges on a day to day basis. There are opportunities for further development throughout the world with our client’s global network of offices.
We are looking for an individual to work alongside our client’s experienced Import Team to handle airfreight and seafreight import shipments from worldwide origins. The role entails customer contact, data entry into their system, handling of import customs formalities and support of their business retention and Sales Team to drive the continuous growth of the branch.
- Liaise/co-ordinate with internal and external customers, ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained
- Ensure effective/timely communication with customers and employees to ensure smooth running of the department
- Input data into computer systems as directed to ensure timely and accurate information available
- Arrange with approved carriers for transport of cargo to maximize cost effectiveness
- Work with sales department to ensure new business is effectively brought into the branch
- Be involved in the continuous improvement program and grow the branch customer base and profit
- Ensure HMR Customs compliance by assisting clearance team with correct instructions
- Previous experience within an import orientated role
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- To work well in a team
- To have high attention to detail
- To be customer focused
- Monthly bonus scheme based on performance against budget
- Annual bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Full Training Given
Our client is currently seeking a Claims Agent to join their fantastic company close to the city centre. The ideal candidate will be organised and approachable with a pro-active and hardworking attitude.
Salary: £21,383 + Monthly bonus
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responding to customer correspondence
• Answering telephone calls
• Authorising payments
• Processing paperwork
• Responding to queries via phone and email
• Ensuring all daily filing is completed
• Data entry
Key Skills Required:
• IT Skills; strong Excel skills are essential
• Accurate typing skills
• Previous customer service experience
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a full-time permanent position offering a generous salary of £21,383. If you are looking to join a friendly and lively office, then apply today!
We are seeking a numerate and customer focused Credit Management Clerk to join our clients expanding team in Bristol on a full time, permanent basis
Salary: £22,808k + Monthly bonus
Contract: Full time, permanent
To ensure timely collection of cash receipts due from debtors.
To ensure customers invoice queries are resolved in line with our credit policy and department SLA’s.
To ensure that Credit Management procedures are maintained to a standard of excellence.
Key Tasks/Areas of Responsibility:
• Ensure debt is collected in line with procedure and monthly set targets
• Manage defaulting debtors to conclusion including suspension of services and preparation to legal action
• Take card payments over the telephone
• Month end cash forecasting
• Review with Team Leader daily/ weekly on outstanding balances and queries
• To record all communication with customers on the correct systems and ensure that system is maintained accurately
• Manage returned invoices sent by email and update systems with the correct contact details
• To investigate all invoice queries received and for necessary credit notes to be raised
• To notify customers of credit rejections
• Maintain call quality SLA of 80%
• To liaise with the Team Leaders, Managers, Sales and Depots on all issues of Credit Management
If you are numerate, target driven and enjoy delivering fantastic customer service and have experience within an office environment involving similar skills then please submit your CV today!
Our award-winning client, with branches throughout the country, is looking for a Receptionist/Office Administrator to join their Head Office. You will assist in the smooth running of the office by supporting the wider office team, focusing on delivering high customer service to all whilst undertaking all day-to-day tasks.
Contract: Full time, permanent
With a vibrant office, and a ‘work hard, play hard’ culture, our client is looking to expand internationally which means the possibilities for this role are endless.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for incoming calls, taking messages and forwarding them to the correct departments in a timely manner
- Greeting any guests and directing them where necessary in a friendly and professional manner
- Opening and distributing all incoming and outgoing post
- To dispatch shop orders in a timely manner and maintain stock levels
- To assist the Guest Experience Manager in securing return visits following complaints by issuing vouchers and letters/emails to the guests
- To book travel and accommodation for company-wide events and meetings
- To maintain the weekly calendar
- To assist the marketing team in creating additional business following Christmas campaigns by liaising with sites and issuing party organiser vouchers
- Creating and distributing the weekly memo.
- Arranging of meetings and meeting rooms for Directors, including booking and arranging any refreshments
- Complete data analysis on a weekly basis
- Any other ad hoc administration duties that are required
The successful candidate will be friendly, hardworking and have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines. You will also be required to have exceptional organisation and communication skills. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a vibrant office – please submit your CV today.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and respected longstanding family run business in Bristol as a Showroom Consultant.
Plenty of secure parking
Contract: Full time, permanent
Salary: £20,000k + commission
This busy and varied job involves:
- Responding to telephone enquiries, taking messages and transferring calls when required
- Speaking to and meeting with members of the public
- Providing quotations using Excel
- Producing accurate drawings
- Accurately updating the company computer system
- Liaising with Fixers via phone and email
- Accurately inputting sales orders onto the system
- Accurately dealing with paperwork
- Full training on all aspects will be provided
The qualities we are looking for are:
- Friendly, outgoing manner
- The right attitude and pleasant manner to deal with members of the public
- A sense of humour and a smile!
- Patient and calm
- An ability to work within a small team
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Well presented and smartly dressed
Health care scheme after 1 year
37.5 hours per week
Monday 8.00am - 5.30pm with an hour for lunch
Friday 8.30am - 5pm with a ½ hour for lunch
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm (no Saturday working on a Bank Holiday)
With a low turnover of staff this is a fantastic place to work. If you are seeking a long-term position within a successful Bristol based company, then please apply today.
Our dynamic and highly successful client is seeking a Senior Copywriter to join their friendly and hard-working team on a full-time permanent basis in Bristol. If you have a love for words and are a creative, reliable and passionate individual then we may have the role for you!
Location: This position will be based in the UK (Bristol), but you will be working to ensure that a coherent company voice is represented and communicated across our client’s global audience
Salary: £24,850 to £27,950k
Contract: Full time, perm (40 hours per week)
You will be one of the key people charged with communicating the personality of our client’s business to both the outside world and internally to their teams across the globe. You will be working on copy for multiple different departments targeted at the wide range of audiences which make up the company client base. Your work will appear across:
- The web
- Various social media channels
- Email campaigns
- Company brochures
- Staff profiles
- Press releases (long and short format)
- Company magazines
Some tasks are weekly, such as publishing blog pieces and emails, others such as brochure production, only come along once a year. With multiple different streams of work, you need to be able to plan effectively to ensure that all content is delivered in line with the agreed time frames of the marketing department and the managers commissioning work from you. You’ll be a key member of their team, contributing creative ideas for content and campaigns. Copy will be commissioned from managers across the business and building strong trust-based relationships with these individuals will be key to you and your colleagues achieving your goals.
Experience as a professional, commercial copywriter will certainly be beneficial for this role but is not essential. You will be able to demonstrate experience of writing for different media and in a variety of styles. Previous work on both sales-focused and editorial copy will help our client to understand your skillset. You also must remain flexible - not everything is fixed in advance and sometimes a quick turnaround or change in approach is required, therefore being able to work under pressure is important.
Holiday: 23 days annual holiday
Bonus: Up to 125% of monthly salary each year subject to performance
You will be working in a vibrant office with a great team of employees all with a passion for what they do. If you are a wizard with words and are seeking a varied and exciting role, please submit your CV today – don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Our successful Client is seeking a Property Manager to join their award winning, energetic and expanding team in Bristol.
The role will involve managing a small team who are responsible for liaising with tenants and landlords about maintenance issues for the managed portfolio. The role will require the successful candidate to oversee and ensure the smooth running of the growing portfolio as well as managing the Property Management Team. Other duties include:
• Organisation of safety certificates
• Relationship building with tenants and landlords
• Reactive maintenance
• Property inspections
• Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
• Property management experience or experience of dealing with general public in face to face customer service role
• Have excellent telephone manner
• Have great negotiation skills
• Have a meticulous attention to detail
• Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
• Basic salary of £22K with a realistic OTE £27k
• Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm (one 6:30pm finish per week) & 1 in 4 Saturday’s 9am- 4pm (with lieu day in the week)
• Own car required with mileage paid – there will also be access to a company pool car
• 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
• Great company culture and values
• Plenty of first-class training and development resources
• The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly-skilled team
• Start Date: ASAP
• Office: Bristol
This is a great opportunity for a confident, experienced and motivated candidate, apply today!