Contract: Full time permanent
A successful North Bristol business requires a confident individual to work as part of a busy and motivated team as an Accounts Coordinator.
Main Duties include:
• Managing assigned business territory
• Providing administrative support to the Account Managers
• Maximising account value
• Actively seeking to increase the services offered to your portfolio
• Increasing the income generated in conjunction with the cross-sell and up-sell promotions
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers through appropriate propositions, and relevant internal liaison
• To optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction, through effective communication - telephone, email, letter and occasional site visits
• Recording accurate response to all contacts made on business territory/client databases
• Processing sales orders accurately
• Ensuring all administration is completed to support the sales orders and aid efficient and accurate order despatch and invoicing
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
• Liaising with customers on order progression/stock availability/lead time
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations
• Great communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Able to use your own initiative
• Ability to provide fantastic customer service
• Good organisational skills with a great eye for detail
• Proven experience from within a customer focussed role would be helpful
This is a varied and exciting role for someone looking to kick-start their career within a fast paced and positive workplace. If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Client Support Executive
Are you looking to get out of retail, are you after a new challenge? The aim of this role is to offer exceptional customer service to key customers, providing them with up-to-date information and smooth the internal flow of information.
Contract: Full time permanent
- Main day to day contact with all merchandise, ordering, sales/customer service, specials & warehouse staff from 15 clients
- Liaise with all departments to supply accurate and timely information to nominated customers
- Produce weekly reports to specific customer departments/personnel
- Supply monthly spend figures
- Processing all key customer orders from start to finish, producing back to back orders, confirming order receipt within 24 hours, forwarding delivery paperwork to necessary customer personnel, etc.
- Monitor monthly performance stats and discussing with relevant departments how ranking & performance can be improved and make suggestions to enhance overall performance
- Request Monthly Sales Out data from relevant key customers and forward on to staff for analysis. Follow-up to see analysis is produced and then circulate to nominated personnel
- Maintain Contact Lists for customers
- Special Prices – supply specials prices on request for relevant customer Special Departments
- Troubleshooting problems as they arise and taking proactive approach to problem-solving
The role will require a flexible approach and it is essential that all time-sensitive activities are completed on-time. Excellent attention to detail, telephone manner plus an ability to work to your own initiative and as a team member essential.
If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Customer Service Adviser
Reporting to the Depot Manager, the primary function of the role will be selling to the construction industry and you will play a key role in all day to day aspects of the parts department.
As part of the aftermarket team, you will be the customer’s first point of contact and you will be required to communicate effectively with customers daily, managing the process through to delivery. We are seeking someone who is enthusiastic, well organised, motivated and has excellent communication skills.
Hours: Fixed Term Contract (6-12 Months), including every other Saturday morning.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 pa
- Ensure all phone calls are efficiently captured and dealt with professionally.
- Proactively call local customer base to follow-up on campaign marketing.
- Customer Relationship Management to be conducted to company process.
- Work with parts team & depot manger to develop improvements & marketing ideas.
- Process orders & invoice out all parts within the company standard.
- Ensure all warranty parts are returned, (clean & tagged) stored, packaged & dispatched as per company process.
- To raise & escalate parts shortage or delay in delivery as per company process.
- Responsible for packing and sending requested parts on a courier service and within its collection time/deadline.
- Responsible for parts work area, H&S /housekeeping, kept within company standard.
- Monitor stock levels, report & investigate any discrepancies.
- Parts returns to be carried out efficiently and within timescale to company standard.
- Goods inwards process to be managed to company standard.
- Work with colleagues to ensure departmental cover for absence & industry holidays.
- To carry out any other duties deemed to be reasonable within the individuals capabilities requested by the depot manager.
- Confident and professional manner.
- High personal integrity and honesty.
- The ability to identify and escalate any issues of concern to the depot manager.
- Communication skills – ability to speak to customers and engineers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved. The ability to work as part of a team.
- Relationship Builder – Ability to interact with all contact sources and develop/build a relationship that ultimately delivers a satisfying experience for all parties.
- Organisational skills – ability to set timescales to team duties & own tasks to enable completion of responsibilities.
- Full support and training will be provided
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Onsite kitchen facilities
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!