Our client, an award-winning investment management firm, are seeking an organised and reliable Administrator to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Salary: Up to £21,000k
Contract: Full time, permanent
• Application processing
• Fund dealing
• Liaising with fund companies
• Liaising with financial advisers
• Dealing with contracts
• Coordinating settlements
• Dealing with client queries (both written and telephone)
• Corporate event processing (dividend and income)
• Client cash management
• Normal working hours 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
• 25 days holiday per year
• Private Medical Insurance on completion of probation period
• Death in service benefits
If you are seeking a varied role with great potential, then please submit your CV today.
Due to expansion, our city centre client has an opening for an experienced Litigation Administrator to join their busy team.
Salary: £24,508.97 + up to 10% bonus
Contract: Part-time (22 hours per week), permanent
The purpose of the role:
Effectively handle legal cases with the use of a case management system in line with pre action protocol until conclusion.
Process all insolvencies received – submit claims and chase up dividend payments, add debts to monthly write-off schedules.
- Review live case files daily to ensure all relevant actions taken
- Load new cases onto the system
- Handle all admissions, defence and counterclaims from customers and action accordingly
- Actively pursue debtors via telephone and email prior to Court to ensure that all necessary pre-action protocols have been covered
- Obtain witness statements from other departments
- Prepare for, and attend small claims hearings as required
- Handle Ex-Employee and Owner Driver Franchisee recoveries/cases
- Negotiate settlement figures with debtors,
- Apply comments from customer’s calls and written correspondence to diary facility
- Apply all payments, legal charges and sundry costs to case management system
- Ensure all legal paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and filed within the required submission dates
- Complete reports accurately and on time and submit to the Litigation Team Leader and Credit Support Manager
- Open, stamp and distribute all incoming post for Credit Support Department
- Work as part of a team to achieve deadlines set
- Filing/ scanning on a daily basis of all paperwork received
- Process name company name change requests
Our client is going through a period of significant growth and positive change. The benefits are great and the working environment is fast paced and fun!