Operational Support Team Leader
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operational Support Team Leader to join our client’s team in Bristol on a fixed term contract.
Hours: Full time (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
Contract: Fixed Term until May 2020
About the role:
The team you will be leading sit at the forefront of our client’s business, receiving queries from potential new applicants as well as ensuring they are suitable to join the scheme. You will need to be a great coach and be able to spot opportunities to develop sales and process improvement.
- Manage the team’s workflow and plan for future requirements
- Be accountable for co-ordinating and supervising the daily activities of the team
- Drive the team to achieve targets
- Develop the team so that they are competent and that they deliver to expected standards
- Be a sounding board for ideas and to give advice and assistance as and when required
- Act as the key point of contact to ensure the smooth onboarding of clients
- Support the Operations Manager in creating a motivational and supportive working environment
You will be an experienced people manager who enjoys coaching and developing your team in addition to conducting regular one to ones and performance management. You’ll be skilled at communicating with internal and external stakeholders. You will be highly organised and enjoy working in a busy and lively office environment. With an analytical mind you’ll monitor progress, forecast results and plan for future requirements.
What we offer in return
In addition to a competitive salary our client offers benefits including life assurance and a pension scheme. It’s a very friendly office so expect to make new friends.
Does this sound like your next Team Leader role? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Credit Management Clerk
We are seeking a numerate and customer focused Credit Management Clerk to join our clients expanding team in Bristol on a full time, permanent basis.
Salary: £22,808k + Monthly bonus
Contract: Full time, permanent
• To ensure timely collection of cash receipts due from debtors.
• To ensure customers invoice queries are resolved in line with our credit policy and department SLA’s.
• To ensure that Credit Management procedures are maintained to a standard of excellence.
Key Tasks/Areas of Responsibility:
• Ensure debt is collected in line with procedure and monthly set targets
• Manage defaulting debtors to conclusion including suspension of services and preparation to legal action
• Take card payments over the telephone
• Month end cash forecasting
• Review with Team Leader daily/ weekly on outstanding balances and queries
• To record all communication with customers on the correct systems and ensure that system is maintained accurately
• Manage returned invoices sent by email and update systems with the correct contact details
• To investigate all invoice queries received and for necessary credit notes to be raised
• To notify customers of credit rejections
• Maintain call quality SLA of 80%
• To liaise with the Team Leaders, Managers, Sales and Depots on all issues of Credit Management
If you are numerate, target driven and enjoy delivering fantastic customer service and have experience within an office environment involving similar skills then please submit your CV today!
Our successful Client is seeking a Property Manager to join their award winning, energetic and expanding team in Bristol.
The role will involve managing a small team who are responsible for liaising with tenants and landlords about maintenance issues for the managed portfolio. The role will require the successful candidate to oversee and ensure the smooth running of the growing portfolio as well as managing the Property Management Team. Other duties include:
• Organisation of safety certificates
• Relationship building with tenants and landlords
• Reactive maintenance
• Property inspections
• Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
• Property management experience or experience of dealing with general public in face to face customer service role
• Have excellent telephone manner
• Have great negotiation skills
• Have a meticulous attention to detail
• Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
• Basic salary of £22K with a realistic OTE £27k
• Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm (one 6:30pm finish per week) & 1 in 4 Saturday’s 9am- 4pm (with lieu day in the week)
• Own car required with mileage paid – there will also be access to a company pool car
• 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
• Great company culture and values
• Plenty of first-class training and development resources
• The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly-skilled team
• Start Date: ASAP
• Office: Bristol
This is a great opportunity for a confident, experienced and motivated candidate, apply today!