Our Client are seeking 2 Property Managers to join their expanding team in Bristol, one to cover Maternity Leave and another on a full time permanent basis.
Working for a firm with a vibrant and lively team this a fantastic opportunity for a practical and proactive individual with experience in a construction of facilities role to become a Property Manager for an established company in Bristol.
Maintaining a large portfolio of high specification properties, the successful Property Manager will coordinate the maintenance, tenancies, inspections and administration of properties across Bristol, liaising with tenants, landlords and maintenance staff.
Salary: Up to £23,000
Hours: Full time including one in every 3 Saturdays
• Getting to know landlords and their individual requirements
• Liaising with resident tenants and landlords
• Acting as a go between ensuring a balance between Landlord spend and maintaining the value/standard of their property
• Liaising with 100 properties, with an average of 5 students in each
• Liaising with 1 Landlord who owns the houses/apartments above
• A basic knowledge of how a house/property works
• Customer service skills
• Customer focussed skills
• An essential knowledge of costings for projects and what would be reasonable
• Diplomatic approach
• A calm approach in all situations is essential
This is a fast paced and challenging role requiring exceptional organisation and coordination skills along with outstanding communication skills in order to develop and maintain a customer orientated service. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Client Project Coordinator
Job Title: Client Project Coordinator – Maternity Cover (to July 2019)
Responsible to: Client Project Team Manager
Salary: £21,000-£25,000 pa
To manage the coordination of a range of consulting projects e.g. assessment programmes, leadership or organisational development, recruitment assessments, coaching sessions, employee engagement surveys, 360o feedback projects.
• To serve as a principal point of client contact for project coordination; dealing with enquiries, providing documentation, project updates and preparing reports
• Manage the coordination of agreed client projects; creating, coordinating and updating project plans
• Set up and coordinate all aspects of a project cycle
• Establish project plans and schedules; monitoring, reviewing, and evaluating progress
• Collating and recording all fee-earning work and expenses
• Manage the storage of paper documents and computer-based information
• Create, quality assure and enhance project materials using PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Prepare, issue and chase up client documentation e.g. contracts and invoices
• Provide ad-hoc support to agreed directors/consultants by proactively managing the diaries of consultants; providing day-to-day administration and communication, dealing with incoming calls, email, letters and carrying out background research
• Arrange UK and international accommodation and travel to venues and travel planners for the consultants where required
• Good education – minimum of 2 A levels (or equivalent) plus 5 GCSE (or equivalent) passes Grade C and above including Maths and English
• Solid/Average working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent spelling, grammar and proof reading skills with a keen eye for detail
• Clearly and courteously communicates with others both verbally and via written mediums
• Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
• Forward planning and problem solving
• Ability to coordinate and balance work on a number of simultaneous tasks/projects whilst under pressure
• At least 2 years’ experience in an office-based, project coordination role
• Self-motivated, positive and willing to go the extra mile when needed
This is a varied and busy role that is perfect for person with a ‘can-do’ attitude. If it sounds like the role for you, apply today!
Our Client are seeking an experienced, professional and skilled Office Manager Administrator. Their award-winning service to their clients and customers is paramount.
The successful candidate will be:
• Highly organised
• Good at prioritising
• Have previous administration experience
• Have an exceptional customer service manner
• Excellent writing skills
• Strong digital/online skills with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Office
• Some knowledge of the REAPIT system would be an advantage
• Experience in property would be an advantage
• Local area knowledge also beneficial but not essential i.e. BS1, BS6, BS8, BS9
Duties will include:
• Managing applicants
• Database entry
• Responsibility for creating and managing marketing materials
• Running a diary system
• Dealing with general phone and website enquiries in a very busy branch
This is an exciting full-time permanent position paying £17,000-£21,000/year. The successful candidate would be required to work one in every three Saturday’s. If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Our Client’s business has a desire to continue its growth in the area through service levels, proactivity and choice for developers, resident management companies and landlords – adding value and providing professional support.
Due to increased market share, consistent internal growth, and a determination to further improve the standard of service, the need for two further Property Managers has been identified.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
•Managing of high profile residential leasehold developments and freehold estates
•Carrying out site inspections to ensure blocks are suitably maintained
•Attending and chairing AGM’s, EGM’s and residents meetings both formal and informal
•Enhancing client relationships by providing a personal and reliable service
•Being commercially astute for both the client and the core business
•Management of day to day queries on remedial works, repairs, maintenance and other issues
•Control of documentation and invoices pertaining to works within the portfolio liaising with contractors, finance and internal accounting teams
•Preparation of annual service charge estimates and reviewing expenditure
•Instructing contractors to deal with works required including monitoring contractor performance
•Dealing with all aspects of Health & Safety and Fire risks and where necessary liaising with insurers and Loss Adjusters as well as the in-house team.
•Being efficient in the way of working by utilising technology to proactively manage the buildings, clients and finances.
•Working with the accounts department to deliver service charge accounts.
Key attributes include:
•Customer focused whilst balancing a commercial approach
•Awareness of the residential management industry and a willingness to progress with IRPM study and qualifications
•Very strong communication skills with clients, colleagues and contractors
•Good time management and the ability to prioritise
•Confident in IT to assist with use of bespoke in-house software
•Team player in assisting the Company with achieving its goals by working within a POD structure
•Understanding of Service Charge accounting
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard-working and motivated individual who like a challenge! If it sounds like the right role for you, apply today!
Our Client have a fantastic opportunity for a Branch Manager to join their team in Bristol.
OTE around £45,000 - £47,000 plus car allowance
Hours: Mon – Friday 9am-6pm and one in three Saturdays 9am-4pm
• Managing and growing a successful sales and lettings office
• Leading a team of approx. 5/6 negotiators
• Promoting and generating financial services leads for their sister company
• Generating leads for their associated conveyancing partner
• Adhering to the latest legislation
• Undertaking valuations for both sales and lettings
• Sales progression
• Weekly reporting of figures
The successful applicant will:
• Have a good experience in residential estate agency
• Have a proven track record in senior positions within the industry
• Be a confident leader
• Be success-driven and ambitious
• Have excellent organisational skills
• Be self-motivated and capable of working under your own initiative and sometimes in a stressful environment
• Have a full, clean, UK driving license
If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Business Change Manager
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Client, a progressive law firm at a time of major change. The UK legal industry is changing quickly, and we are looking for someone to work with their Director to accelerate the pace of change and help them meet their strategic goals.
Attitude is key; we are looking for someone that is flexible and supportive, that has great organisational skills and has a positive and proactive approach to implementing change. We are looking for a candidate that can champion new ways of working and is a confident communicator. Helping teams find simple and practical solutions to get things done is key to this role.
· Leading major change projects that have a significant impact on the firm. Bringing together strong
project management skills, with excellent communication and a great understanding of how to lead
organisations successfully through major change.
· Supporting teams in reviewing and improving how they work to deliver even better service to clients.
· Leading process mapping workshops, creating and maintaining task lists, following up on actions,
working with a broad range of stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes.
· Help teams identify opportunities to work in more efficient and productive ways, including doing
more digitally, to manage and deliver changes to how they work and support teams through the
change process. Working across teams to facilitate smooth transition into new models of working.
· Support the Director across a variety of firm wide projects.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Good background in project management and business change. This role brings together project
management, business analysis and organisational change.
· Knowledge of professional service firms and the delivery of legal services.
· A good broad understanding of technology and a genuine interest in how it can be used to deliver
work more efficiently.
· Good attention to detail, good organisational skills, strong communication skills, training/qualification
in project management an advantage e.g. APMP or Prince 2.
· Previous experience of business analysis an advantage
· Strong desire and ability to learn new ways of working and finding ways to encourage others to
adopt new ways of working.
· Good written and analytical skills.
· Good ability and experience of writing reports, developing communication plans, writing to inform
· Great people skills, confident in speaking to people at all levels of the business and able to facilitate
· Happy to work closely with others and on own initiative.
· Good IT literacy, good skills in all Microsoft products, knowledge and experience of Visio an
This is a varied and exciting role that is suited to someone with a ‘can-do’ attitude. If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!