Our well respected Client based in north Bristol are seeking a Sponsorship and Exhibition Manager to join their fun and lively team on a 12 month contract.
Hours: 21 hours - flexi
Holiday: 26 days a year
Length: 12 months
Hourly rate: £12.80
• Fully manage all sponsorship and exhibition logistics for allocated clients within the Events Team
• Act as main contact for all sponsors, exhibitors and their agencies for all industry activities at conferences
• Act as key contact for exhibition contractor for each event
• Liaise with Event Managers and Commercial Sales Manager to ensure all sponsorship and exhibition management activities are running to schedule and budget, and provide excellent customer service to the client’s industry partners
• To deliver excellent client service, with all sponsorship and exhibition activities being delivered in line with the event timeline and Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Manage internal relationships and timelines across teams to ensure delivery on the above
• Ensure regular and consistent updates to the Client lead on each event and/or to the Event Team Manager
Main duties will include:
• Organise logistical arrangements for commercial exhibitions
• Manage chosen venues including site visits, room allocation and audio-visual services
• Ensure all documentation and physical exhibitions are compliant with industry guidelines and regulations
• Responsibility for the creation and development of Exhibition Technical Manuals for allocated clients in liaison with exhibition and venue suppliers
• Work closely with the Client Lead or Events Team Manager and the Sales Team to create, maintain and manage the event budget; working towards exceeding budget for revenue and reducing budgeted expenditure for the exhibition and sponsorship elements
• Support the Client Lead or Event Team Manager in the reconciliation of events for exhibition and sponsorship items
What are we looking for?
• Experience in events (essential)
• Very good interpersonal skills
• Very good time management skills and demonstrative ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
• Very good IT skills - Microsoft Office
• Highly organised, confident and well-presented with a real passion for delivering impeccable events
• Demonstrates a ‘can do’ positive attitude
• Appropriately investigates problems, situations or opportunities to enhance understanding and provide suggested solutions
• An independent thinker who has confidence in ability
• Excellent spoken and written English
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hard-working and dynamic team for a 12 month period - apply today!
Our client are looking to recruit for 2 roles: An Ocean Export Coordinator and an Air Import Coordinator.
Salary: £19,000-£22,000 +
To deal with aspects of International and Domestic freight movements (Import, Export by Sea, Air and/or Land). Duties include:
-To act as a conduit between customers and suppliers
-To create customs declarations in line with HMRC and current legislation
-To provide quotations to clients and overseas offices, and also to assist Sales team in quotations when they are on the road
-To liaise with overseas offices for shipment movements, taking responsibility for monitoring progress and keeping the customer advised of the status
-To ensure that all KPI’s are met in a positive way for the client or the Company
-Providing lead information to other offices in the UK where relevant
-Identifying new business opportunities and progressing through sales and/or operations pipeline
-Providing possible telesales support to the Business Development Manager and covering all aspects from arranging appointments and completing telesales duties
-Working with the Branch on a daily basis to ensure all jobs are moving at a profit unless previously agreed
-To perform any other duties not defined in the job description as reasonably requested / expected by the Company
Skills and Experience:
-Experience within the freight forwarding sector essential
-Energetic and committed
-Good team player
The ideal candidate for these roles will have the ability to work independently, think on their feet and work well under pressure. This a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious individual to join a fun company based in South Bristol. If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Our client based in North Bristol is currently looking for an Import/Export Assistant for an immediate start!
Salary: £26,000 per annum
You will ultimately be responsible for meeting customer requirements for the safe and efficient transport of their cargo whilst remaining in accordance with company operational procedures and statutory requirements.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that legislative compliance is achieved in all areas
• Making sure that the company operates within operational procedures
• Arranging hauliers for transport cargo
• Confirming the availability of equipment and agreeing prices where no previous tariff exists to maximise cost effectiveness
The ideal candidate must be able to communicate effectively with a keen eye for detail, noticing and reporting any discrepancies that may arise; you should be a self-starter with a high level of initiative.
Ideally you will have two years’ experience in a similar role and experience in importing/exporting. You must have good computer skills and be good at communicating at all levels.
This is a great opportunity, apply today!