Working for our international client, this is an interesting role for an experienced supply chain analyst.
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000
• Responsibility for building and managing the supply chain of key customers and distributors in the UK.
• Process and manage orders from receipt through to delivery
• Build key relationships with customers and commercial teams to improve the short-term forecast and seamless execution of change
• Deliver service levels
• Provide great service by working closely with customers to understand their supply chain and identify opportunities that provide mutual benefit to both businesses
• Manage improvement of forecasting, interacting with the sales team to increase sales
• Develop an understanding of all the retailers sales systems
• Liaise with freight forwarders to book collections and track orders
• Manage customer complaints
• 3 years purchasing experience
• A purchasing qualification
• Decisive action on demand change, service and waste activities
• Ability to anticipate and act on opportunities and challenges
• Excellent personal skills and credibility to ensure effective partnership with customers,
• Scenario analysis and recommendations to stakeholders on key conflicts
• Fluency in languages other than English (desirable)
• Negotiation and dealing with challenging customer situations
• High level of numeracy
• Strong Excel skills
• Proficient in navigating computer systems, including Microsoft office and databases
• Able to deal with customers in a professional manner even when under pressure
• Ability to assimilate new knowledge and procedures quickly
• Ability to prioritise workload effectively
Based in the centre of Bristol, our professional services client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Internal Auditor to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in developing an running an internal audit programme.
Planning and organising audits
Organising meetings and providing information and guidance
Identifying gaps in the audit programme
Making recommendations for revised audits
Designing and implementing new audits
Liaising with key internal stakeholders
Liaising with external ISO auditors and ISO consultants
Developing an internal communication and training plan
You will have a good understanding of internal audits
Ability to deliver written audit reports to a high standard
Excellent written and verbal skills
Calm, collaborative approach
Our client based in North Bristol is currently looking for an Import/Export Assistant for an immediate start!
Salary: £26,000 per annum
You will ultimately be responsible for meeting customer requirements for the safe and efficient transport of their cargo whilst remaining in accordance with company operational procedures and statutory requirements.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that legislative compliance is achieved in all areas
• Making sure that the company operates within operational procedures
• Arranging hauliers for transport cargo
• Confirming the availability of equipment and agreeing prices where no previous tariff exists to maximise cost effectiveness
The ideal candidate must be able to communicate effectively with a keen eye for detail, noticing and reporting any discrepancies that may arise; you should be a self-starter with a high level of initiative.
Ideally you will have two years’ experience in a similar role and experience in importing/exporting. You must have good computer skills and be good at communicating at all levels.
This is a great opportunity, apply today!