Immediate start for an experienced Receptionist to join a company in North Somerset.
Meeting and greeting
Taking calls, taking messages
Franking and postal duties
Booking meeting rooms
A minimum typing speed of 45 wpm, and some office experience is needed. Opportunity to turn into a permanent role
Temporary Car Park Check-in Agent
Our client based in Bristol is seeking a Temporary Car Park Check-in Agent to join them until the 31st October 2018 working full time. The ideal candidate will be able to work to their own initiative, enjoy providing exceptional customer service to members of the public and have a confident yet approachable manner.
Salary: £22,487 pro rata
Contract: Temporary until the 31st October 2018
Shifts: 39 hours per week (24/7 shifts)
Parking: Free parking on site
Provide an efficient service to all customers using our client’s Car Parking facility. Ensure efficient procedures whilst maintaining a high level of customer service.
• Provide a warm welcome to customers
• Utilise the company computer booking system to Check-in customers and process staff parking applications
• Check-out customers by collecting their key receipts, exchanging key receipts with customers` car keys and directing customers to vehicle collection areas
• Assist passengers with reduced mobility when appropriate and required
• Provide support and assistance as required during exceptional events and incidents, ensuring that contingency measures are implemented promptly
• Respond to customer queries and complaints and escalate as appropriate
• Liaise with the key room team to proceed customers` early returns to ensure that their cars are prepared for collection on time
• Accurately operate a cash till
• Report on health and safety incidents and concerns and escalate as appropriate with the Shift Manager
• Able to establish good relationships with customers and colleagues
• Able to resolve difficult situations efficiently, able to recover quickly from set backs
• IT literate and competent in MS Office applications
• Good time management and prioritization skills
• Able to communicate clearly and fluently in writing and verbally
• Able to work flexibly on a 24/7 shift pattern including night shifts
This is a varied role working in a busy, challenging and rewarding environment. If you are enthusiastic and enjoy helping others, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you – apply today!
Temporary Property Administrator
Our client based in North Bristol are seeking a Property Administrator to join their team.
Location: North Bristol
Start Date: Immediate
Contract: 3-6 Months
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm or 9:00am-4:00pm (with a reduced lunch break)
Salary: £21,000-£22,000 pro rata
• Extracting client information and inputting data onto the company database
• Dealing with telephone queries
• Responding to email queries
• Dealing with invoices
• General administration duties
• Accurate with a high attention to detail
• Good with numbers
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experience within the property industry desirable, but certainly not essential
This is a great opportunity to join a lovely team working in new modern offices. Our client is seeking someone who can start as soon as possible, so if it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Temporary Sales Ledger Manager
We have a great finance role for a Sales Ledger Manager with direct experience and skills to support and coach sales ledger and credit control assistants to become a high performing team on a short-term temporary basis.
Duration: 1 week, beginning 4th June 2018
About the Role:
Tactical deliverables include managing invoice posting, query resolution and debt collection for multiple income channels:
• Control account reconciliations within deadline
• Managing debt within agreed debtor days
• Forecasting sales receipts for cash flow management
• Managing queries and resolving debt issues
• Ensuring that cash allocations are prompt and timely
You will need an understanding of multiple invoicing channels based on contracted fees, hourly deliverables, benefits and housing income. Cash and sales from trading activity is also a critical part of the role.
Part-Time Temporary Administrator
Based in North-East Bristol our client has a requirement for a Temporary Part-Time Administrator to join their small and friendly team from 11th June for 3-4 months.
Hours: 2 days a week, every Monday & Friday 9am – 5pm
Contract: Part-time Temporary
Start date: 11th June – ongoing for 3-4 months
- Good telephone manner is essential (answering the phone/directing traffic)
- Previous experience of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Updating training registers, guides and general details
- Contact with staff to follow up training and other outstanding information
- Creating annual review checks which involves writing / emailing referees, putting in follow up calls if the information is not forthcoming
- Sending letters in general
This is a small, friendly team where everyone pulls together. It is essential that the job holder has an eye for detail and can follow detailed administration processes. If you are seeking a part-time temporary role then apply today!
Meetings, Events and Groups Administrator
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career? Do you enjoy talking to customers and have a good eye for detail?
We are very pleased to be recruiting for our client based in the centre of Bristol, looking for an enthusiastic Meetings, Events and Groups Partner to join their friendly team on a temp to perm basis.
Contract: Temp to Perm
Hours: Hours: Monday to Friday- 37.5 hours a week
Primarily responsible for assisting with the profitable and skilled handling of the day-to-day needs of clients in relation to Meetings, Events and Groups.
• Ensure that all information appertaining to venue facilities is always complete and updated in the Database
• Ensure all details of the client requests are accurately recorded onto the booking system
• Ascertain from the client a detailed brief and their objective of the booking/event to ensure appropriate venues can be sourced and all client’s specifications exceeded
• Seek and identify new or unusual venues and activities
• Negotiate with the venue on every booking taking into consideration added value, decreasing the rate and increasing commission
• Ensure all venue Contracts, Terms and Conditions are checked and highlighted to clients and where possible negotiated on
• Seek and identify prospects for increased revenue opportunities through any additional services that can be offered
• Offer fantastic Customer service at all times
• Actively seek, maintain and grow relationships within the client base
• Ensure that all company profiles and traveller preferences are always loaded correctly
• Ensure that clients are kept informed of the progress of their bookings
• Effectively communicate to your Team Manager any client, venue or service issues
• Ensure your Team Manager is kept up to date with booking patterns and projects
• Identify opportunities and relay ideas and information to your Team Manager
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage workloads in a fast-paced environment
• Computer literate with good MS office skills
• Confident communicator
• Good team player with excellent customer service orientation
• Exceptional planning and organisational skills, with keen attention to detail
• High energy and enthusiasm
• Demonstrate a willingness to learn
Full training will be provided to the successful individual. This is a great opportunity to be working for a fantastic company based in a lovely modern open-planned office in an ideal location! If you are looking for work on a Temp to Perm basis and are available immediately, please apply with your CV!