Our client based in Bristol aim to provide the very best of service to their customers and to help maintain customer satisfaction. They now have a new and exciting vacancy for a full time Housekeeper to cover maternity.
Hours: Full time Monday-Friday
Department: Customer Reception Team
-Generous holiday allowance (33 days!)
-Contributory pension scheme
-On-site staff parking
-Excellent training and development
You will be responsible for providing refreshments and creating a welcoming and hospitable environment for customers and employees within the company. General housekeeping and light cleaning duties will be involved in this role.
The successful candidate will be well groomed and will ideally have gained experience in delivering excellent customer service.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated Outbound Sales Adviser to join our client’s team in central Bristol on an ongoing temporary basis.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be the face of our client’s potential new clients.
- You’ll be calling outbound to introduce their scheme to traders. Don’t worry; they’re not a call centre. You’ll be working as part of a small and dedicated team engaging business to business to discuss our client’s proposition.
- You’ll offer them the chance to undergo our client’s unique assessment process, with the ultimate goal to be recommending them as a reputable trader.
- You’ll educate customers around the benefits that this scheme could bring to their business. Our client’s testimonials prove it’s a scheme that will truly add value to any business, so it’s easy for you to get behind! Although not everyone will make the grade. They take our assessments seriously, so will only pass those that meet our high standards.
- You’ll use your experience to manage the lead pipeline, ensuring that all opportunities are followed up on, and converting potential leads into applications. You’ll monitor feedback and ideas and share these with the wider team.
What we'll need from you:
We’ll need you to have experience working in outbound sales in a targeted environment.
This goes along with clear communication skills, and the skill and desire to deliver the best customer service. It’s a fast-paced environment, so you’ll need the ability to manage a busy administrative workload and approach things flexibly. Experience with Microsoft Office will be essential.
Most of all, we want to see motivation to exceed personal and team goals.
This is a great opportunity to join a lively and fun office, if it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!