Reception Team Leader
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and hard-working Reception Team Leader to join their busy team on a full-time permanent basis in Bristol.
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Contract: Permanent
- Location: Bristol
- Salary range: £20,500 - £22,000 DOE
- Responsibility for over-seeing all aspects of the Reception area
- Assessment, evaluation and implementation of systems within the Reception area
- Co-ordination of Reception team rotas
- Performance management
- Manage an effective appointments system
- Ensure that staff work within confidentiality guidelines
- To be the initial point of contact for all patients, visitors and NHS personnel both internal and external (phone, email and face-to-face)
- To work independently and alone dealing with confidential issues
- To understand and utilise the protocol system in place
- To communicate effectively and promptly to all enquires using a high level of discretion, tact, diplomacy and empathy in a calm and collected manner
- To take accurate messages and relay to relevant personnel
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate will already be an accomplished and highly motivated Senior Receptionist or Team Leader, preferably with NHS experience but this is not essential for the right candidate.
They will possess strong organisational skills, and the ability to adapt to changes and tackle challenges efficiently and effectively, along with exemplary customer service and communication skills.
Committed to providing high quality patient services, the successful candidate will also provide leadership and direction whilst working alongside the current team of Patient Coordinators in Reception.
This role is well suited to a personable individual with excellent communication skills. If you are a confident individual with a flexible attitude and an ability to lead a team then please submit your CV today.