We have a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-award winning charitable organisation in Bristol as a Finance Assistant. The post holder will ideally have experience in a financial role and be a conscientious and dedicated professional, with the ability to work alongside and communicate with all teams throughout the organisation.
You will assist in providing confident and accurate financial solutions across the organisation which will support and help generate additional funds for the charity.
Contract: Full time (35 hours) & permanent
Key tasks and Responsibilities:
• Reconciling all donations to the charity from all income streams e.g. cash, online, bank
• Processing donations into the CRM database
• Organising and managing all invoice and gift records
• Assisting with financial reporting & analysis
• Investigating and resolving financial queries – internal and external
• Reconciliation and processing of trading subsidiary finance
• Reconciling and banking of gifts
• Reconciling the petty cash processes
• Experience using databases to record accurate and up-to-date information
• GCSEs (or equivalent) Maths, Science, English A-C
• Good IT skills; confident in the use of Microsoft Office, CRM databases
• Excellent organisational and time-management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Energetic, self-motivated and able to use initiative
This is an exciting opportunity for a numerate, detail orientated and hard-working individual who is seeking to kick-start their successful career within Finance. If this role sounds of interest, please submit your CV today!
Our client is currently seeking a Claims Agent to join their fantastic company close to the city centre. The ideal candidate will be organised and approachable with a pro-active and hardworking attitude.
Salary: £21,383 + Monthly bonus
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responding to customer correspondence
• Answering telephone calls
• Authorising payments
• Processing paperwork
• Responding to queries via phone and email
• Ensuring all daily filing is completed
• Data entry
Key Skills Required:
• IT Skills; strong Excel skills are essential
• Accurate typing skills
• Previous customer service experience
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a full-time permanent position offering a generous salary of £21,383. If you are looking to join a friendly and lively office, then apply today!
We are seeking a numerate and customer focused Credit Management Clerk to join our clients expanding team in Bristol on a full time, permanent basis
Salary: £22,808k + Monthly bonus
Contract: Full time, permanent
To ensure timely collection of cash receipts due from debtors.
To ensure customers invoice queries are resolved in line with our credit policy and department SLA’s.
To ensure that Credit Management procedures are maintained to a standard of excellence.
Key Tasks/Areas of Responsibility:
• Ensure debt is collected in line with procedure and monthly set targets
• Manage defaulting debtors to conclusion including suspension of services and preparation to legal action
• Take card payments over the telephone
• Month end cash forecasting
• Review with Team Leader daily/ weekly on outstanding balances and queries
• To record all communication with customers on the correct systems and ensure that system is maintained accurately
• Manage returned invoices sent by email and update systems with the correct contact details
• To investigate all invoice queries received and for necessary credit notes to be raised
• To notify customers of credit rejections
• Maintain call quality SLA of 80%
• To liaise with the Team Leaders, Managers, Sales and Depots on all issues of Credit Management
If you are numerate, target driven and enjoy delivering fantastic customer service and have experience within an office environment involving similar skills then please submit your CV today!
We are seeking a highly organised, detail orientated and numerate candidate to join our client’s professional team on a full-time permanent basis as a Cashiers Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking and successful organisation in Bristol.
Salary: Up to £23,000k
Contract: Perm, Full time
• Allocating receipts on daily basis to client’s ledgers
• Reconciling bank accounts
• Resolving untraced items on banks statement to minimise uncleared items on bank reconciliations
• Managing payment of supplier payment runs
• Managing payment of disbursement invoice requests
• Handling queries effectively and professionally
• Make recommendations that are considered and effective to improve service delivery
• Previous cashiering experience
• Attention to detail and accuracy of information
• Strong numerical reasoning skills
• Organised, with lateral thinking skills
• Remains calm and professional under pressure
• Strong customer service ethic
• Team player – willingness to help across teams when required
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please submit your CV today and one of our team will hopefully be in contact shortly.