DEPARTMENT: Business Development
REPORTING TO: Director of Business Development & Marketing
SALARY: Up to £28,000 pa
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE:
· Managing and delivering the official seminar programme
· To consider ROI of each event versus objectives and present options for new ways of working e.g. webinars, live Q&A sessions, etc.
· Managing the calendar of events on the website
· Ensuring new marketing contacts/event registrations are entered or updated
· Manage external venues where our Client’s events are out-sourced to other facilities as well as any other locations as and when needed
· Deliver events co-organised with strategic partners; liaising with key contacts to map and deliver objectives
· Work alongside marketing team to brief in marketing literature for events and conferences, sending invitations and alerts, when assistance required
· Working with key account clients to support their use of our Client’s facilities
· Managing the full 360 cycle of an event from inception to preparation and delivery to finally managing and owning the follow up process. Including social media profile.
· Manage Events budget to ensure no overspend
· Manage the printing process of materials for events and the purchase of promotional merchandise
· Support lawyers delivering training at client premises and record on Client Information Database (CID)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Organisational and planning skills
· Excellent communicator both written and verbal
· Working within tight deadlines
· Event management experience within a professional services environment
· Knowledge of event registration/management software
· Marketing campaigns and social media knowledge
· Management of others/team work
This is a varied and exciting role for someone looking for a challenge. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience, preferably in Professional Services or Events. If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager
HOURS: Full time (37.5 hours)
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to immerse themselves within the whole range of the marketing mix. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for a range of digital tasks. This is an exciting role suited to someone who is up for a challenge and looking to work within the marketing profession for a successful organisation.
KEY TASKS & MAIN DUTIES
• Manage the multiple campaigns in line with the overall marketing strategy
• Measure and analyse website performance using Google Analytics
• Build and maintain the delivery of local marketing campaigns
• Data management – monitor marketing data and ensure input data is in compliance with GDPR
• Build a subscriber base to send digital communications via email
• Write engaging content for various areas of the website including internal pages, latest news and case studies
• Coordinate with technical members of staff to write regular blog posts for the website
• Coordinate digital video production including the content planning, editing and promoting
• Manage social media platforms and monitor their analytics
• Create a content plan suitable for their target audience
• Assist in design workflows with the Marketing Manager through Adobe programmes such as InDesign and Photoshop
• Compile reports on digital activates as requested by the marketing manager
• Assist in the organising of shows, stand build and hotel arrangements
• Write content and design the quarterly staff newsletter
• Complete basic marketing administrative duties
• Keep abreast of competitor activity (promotions, marketing, messaging) and produce reports for the marketing manager
• Support and assist the Marketing Manager and Marketing Committee members arranging meetings and completing the minutes.
• Comply with the Company Health & Safety Policy, including carrying out general housekeeping to ensure work areas are kept tidy.
• Comply with all aspects of the company ISO 9001:2015 quality management procedures, proactively contributing to the company’s continuous improvement programme
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Previous marketing experience from a similar background
• Knowledge of Marketing Principles
• Strong skills in organisation, prioritisation and time management
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Strong communication skills
• Experience using Adobe software including Photoshop and InDesign
• Degree in a Marketing, Business or Communications field.
The Nature of our work requires DBS checks to be carried out and any offer is dependent on satisfactory references being obtained.
23 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme (currently 3%), private medical scheme and life assurance scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative and ambitious individual, if it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Our Client based in Bristol are seeking a hard-working and proactive Client Relationship Manager to join their expanding team.
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager
Position: Full Time
Salary: Up to £25k basic with an OTE of £40K
Our Client is a progressive and dynamic firm based in Bristol with ambitious plans to grow within the UK and abroad.
They are looking for a high calibre Client Relationship Manager to complement their growing team.
The right candidate will be someone who is able to use their own initiative and has first class communication and organisational skills.
· Provide highly professional, effective and proactive support to a team of advisers
· Manage day to day client and prospective client interactions as a first point of contact using the telephone system, Email and SMS
· Become an active part in the care of clients and be wholly familiar with contacts/clients
· Enter, maintain and update client details and relevant information on the firm’s contact system
· Working with advisers to provide excellent customer service both pre and post sale which will require an oversight of adviser diaries to ensure client expectations are being managed
· Working with advisers to provide support to follow up initial enquiries using different media
· Work with the Directors to develop effective strategies to manage customer relationships, anticipate customer needs and provide a superior quality service
· Look for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers and prospective customers
· Assisting and identifying business development opportunities
· Provide event management oversight
· Excellent communication and organisation skills
· Able to quickly build confidence, respect and trust with others
· Experience of building and managing complex relationships
· Accuracy and an eye for detail
· You will be proficient using PC based software, including Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel
· You are self-motivated with a positive attitude
· Good telephone manner
· Be able to work independently and as part of a team
· You able to work well under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing company in a wonderful part of Bristol. Apply today!
Do you love talking with clients and persuading prospects all day long? Are you enthusiastic, energetic and passionate? Do you enjoy identifying and grasping sales opportunities?
Would you enjoy the opportunity to join a thriving, fast growing business where you can really make your mark?
Having experienced a record year of sales growth during 2017, our Client are looking to fill a new role which will undertake all aspects of Desktop Sales. Our Client has a sales team consisting of 4 fulltime reps covering the UK, and your role would be to help keep their diaries full of appointments with current customers and new prospective customers throughout the year. You’ll be driving out sales and identifying and closing sales opportunities. They have a database full of customers and prospective customers for you to utilise, but you will also be required to use Google and specific websites to identify appropriate leads, enter them on the CRM and contact them in order to make an appointment. You will also be required to assist reps with the preparation and follow up of sales quotes and sales opportunities.
- A generous salary plus bonuses
- A host of benefits; including free lunch every day!
- A wonderful team of highly motivated, easy-going people to work alongside
- Being part of a business that has grown rapidly in recent years and has great prospects ahead
- Quality office facilities in Bristol with equipment available for your role (remote working from any location also a possibility)
The following skills are essential:
- Good computing skills/IT capabilities – you will be required to constantly switch between the following systems:
• ACT! CRM
• Sage 50 Accounts (basic grasp required – can be trained)
• Google Maps
• Sales-i (sales analysis software)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you will be required to quickly establish rapport with a broad mix of personalities
- Confident, warm, friendly and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Flexible as elastic – you’ll need to cope with ever-changing work demands
- A genuine team player – team success comes first and foremost at Ashwood
- A love for customers! Superb customer service is vitally important, and you will be dealing direct with customers and potential customers all day long, so it is imperative that you have a passion for delighting them
- Efficient and accurate – you’ll need to be able to work quickly and accurately
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a positive ‘can do’ attitude and demeanor
- Willingness to go the extra 10 miles – team members regularly exceed expectations
- Diligent, hardworking and persistent – you’ll need plenty of mental stamina!
- Dedicated to using a CRM – you’ll need to ‘live’ in the CRM and meticulously record every contact with every customer
- Presentable, driven and motivated, with proven ability to take ownership of tasks and to execute on time
- Strong organizational/time management skills – you’ll need to schedule and reschedule telephone calls and appointments constantly, so the ability to follow up thoroughly as per the scheduled tasks in your calendar will be essential
Hours: To be confirmed (we are flexible)
Salary: £25,000-£35,000 (depending on experience/ability)
On target earnings (potential including bonuses): £40,000
This is an opportunity for you to join a friendly team (currently 11) in a rapidly growing business in a fun industry. They all work hard and help each other, communicate transparently and celebrate success frequently! If this sounds like the right role for you, apply today!
Do you love creating new things? Are you passionate about both start-ups and established local businesses? If so, this might be the role for you!
Salary: Up to £25k
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our clients small but perfectly formed team based in Bristol, to manage and oversee all of their products and services through exceptional service, whilst also looking for new ones.
Package; Competitive salary + Company Performance Bonus + Incentives
Benefits; Training budget, Free Parking, 20 Days Holiday & Private Healthcare
Your Mission; to support the Operations Director with regards to the production of all products and services that our client offers.
We would prefer someone with previous experience in this role or industry, but our client is especially interested in your capabilities, attitude and potential to grow into the role, rather than your experience in the industry, as there will be plenty of support and training!
• Have exceptional time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Think clearly under pressure and have a calm, diplomatic approach
• Following customer plans, ensure we contact as and when necessary
• Show creativity in all aspects of your work and to use their marketing and creative departments effectively, along with sales aids and tools
• Have a good imagination and a great eye for detail
• Take on-board customers’ comments & requests
• Be fully conversant with Adobe InDesign & website platforms
• Competent in key Creative Suite programs to an intermediate level; Adobe & Mac
• Demonstrate knowledge of image & production requirements for reproduction
• Show an understanding of website, graphics & email marketing techniques
• Have an understanding of Microsoft platforms
• Have the ability to multitask and prioritise based on project deadlines
• Have strong problem-solving skills to manage overlapping schedules and deadlines
• Flexible to the requirements of the business with regard to workload & working times
• Interest in digital and social media to ensure ongoing development
• Ability to use your own initiative whilst taking direction from others
• 2+ years’ experience across digital, content and print within an advertising agency, graphic design firm or a corporate in-house marketing department
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative individual looking for a new and exciting role! If it sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today!