Do you love creating new things? Are you passionate about both start-ups and established local businesses? If so, this might be the role for you!
Salary:Up to £25k
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our clients small but perfectly formed team based in Bristol, to manage and oversee all of their products and services through exceptional service, whilst also looking for new ones. You’ll work closely with the Sales Team and get hands-on by speaking to their customers directly where necessary.
Package; Competitive salary + Company Performance Bonus + Incentives
Benefits; Training budget, Free Parking, 20 Days Holiday & Private Healthcare
Your Mission; to support the Operations Director with regards to the production of all products and services that our client offers.
We would prefer someone with previous experience in this role or industry, but our client is especially interested in your capabilities, attitude and potential to grow into the role, rather than your experience in the industry, as there will be plenty of support and training!
You must be able to:
• Have exceptional time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Think clearly under pressure and have a calm, diplomatic approach
• Demonstrate a strong attention to detail & excellent written communication
• Following customer plans, ensure we contact as and when necessary
• Use our marketing and creative departments effectively, along with sales aids and tools
• Keep yourself up to speed with category market conditions and trends
• Take on-board customers’ comments & requests enabling us to create the best solution
• Be fully conversant with InDesign & website platforms
• Competent in key Creative Suite programs to an intermediate level; Adobe & Mac
• Demonstrate knowledge of image & production requirements for reproduction
• Show an understanding of website, graphics & email marketing techniques
• Have an understanding of Microsoft platforms
• Show enthusiasm as this is what clients will look for in everything we do
• Have the ability to multitask and prioritise based on project deadlines
• Have strong problem-solving skills to manage overlapping schedules and deadlines
• Flexible to the requirements of the business with regard to workload & working times
• Interest in digital and social media within our industry to ensure ongoing development
• Ability to use your own initiative whilst taking direction from others
• 2+ years’ experience across digital, content and print within an advertising agency, graphic design firm or a corporate in-house marketing department
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative individual looking for a new and exciting role! If it sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today!
DEPARTMENT: Business Development and Marketing
RESPONSIBLE TO: Marketing Manager
SALARY: Up to £25,000
Based in Bristol with travel where required to other offices (infrequent), the successful candidate will provide day-to-day marketing support to the firm. The role works closely with the Marketing Manager and Director of Business Development & Marketing to assist in promoting the firm in a wide range of markets including health, local authority, housing and energy and waste.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will provide support across a variety of marketing channels and functions in support of the firm's Marketing activities which includes:
• External and internal communications across digital and traditional marketing channels including: Email, literature, website, social media, presentations, bids, video, events, intranet
• Marketing campaigns specific to a service or sector
• eComms and Database Management – preparing and sending regular email campaigns, and
maintaining up to date, accurate data on the central database
• Marketing Materials (Print & Digital) – production and delivery of brochures, booklets, flyers,
event literature, bid documents, presentations, videos etc using a range of packages including
InDesign, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Prezi, Premiere.
• Website – adding and editing content on the website, including news articles, legal updates,
people profiles and imagery
• Bids and Events support – providing marketing support for events and bids (e.g. artworking
literature, bid documents, presentations)
• Marketing projects and supplier relationships – management of smaller scale projects and acting
as the main point of contact for day-to-day work with our website agency
• Social Media – creating and scheduling posts for LinkedIn and Twitter
• Intranet – updating the firm's intranet pages
• 1-3 years' experience in a similar role
• A proven track record of working to deliver successful marketing campaigns
• Experience in producing and reviewing content for all marketing material (including content for
social media and the website;
• Experience delivering marketing material for organisations with active seminar and events
• Experience working with marketing databases
• Confident using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Illustrator)
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Experience working with a content management system (CMS) such as Umbraco
• Confident communicating via Social Media (Twitter; LinkedIn) and using Social Media platforms
• Email campaign management experience using an email marketing system such as
• Ability or interest in learning video editing using Adobe Premiere Pro
• Strong oral and written communication skills working in a close team environment
• Positive, enthusiastic and personable ("team player")
• Resilient – able to work independently and with multiple stakeholders on short deadlines
• Willingness to learn and be adaptable to change
• Organised and proactive with attention to detail and the ability to multitask
• Ability to project professionalism and maintain relationships at all times with internal stakeholders
and external suppliers.
Education and training
• Educated to Degree level or with previous experience working in a Marketing role
This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic opportunity!
To support the Telesales Supervisor with regards to the new and existing customers. To grow and increase account penetration by effectively selling out client’s products and services.
• Free parking
• 5 weeks holiday pay
• Private Healthcare
• Company Bonus and Incentives
Permanent, full time and immediate start.
Our client helps local businesses to grow by generating enquiries for them in their local area. Although they have been around for over 30 years they are still a small tight-knit team of employees working in Bristol.
• Have exceptional time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
• To ensure pre-call preparation is done for both new and existing customers
• Form plans and actions for each account using responses and marketing information
• Ensure our clients database is updated at all times
• Pass customer feed-back on so that opportunities are discussed and maximised
• Use our clients marketing and creative departments effectively, along with sales aids and tools
You will be tasked with managing and maintaining the current customers we have as well as looking for new. Along with understanding our customers business and advertising needs, you will build a strategy that overtime will grow the customer’s use of our client’s services.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Our client based in Bristol are seeking a Commercial Operations Clerk to join their office in Bristol. This is a very Commercial role, so part sales (30-40%), part operations (60-70%). This role would be perfect for a commercial operations person looking to move more towards sales.
Overall Purpose of the Job - Working in all aspects of freight forwarding and telesales and becoming being an effective contributor to the operation within the branch.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• To deal with all aspects of International and Domestic freight movements (Import, Export by Sea, Air and/or Land)
• To act as a conduit between customers and suppliers to ensure all needs are met within the specified delivery time
• To create customs declarations in line with HMRC and current legislation
• To ensure COD payments are collected prior to movement of goods unless by specific agreement by the Branch Manager
• To liaise with overseas offices for shipment movements, taking responsibility for monitoring progress and keeping the customer advised of the status
• Providing lead information to other offices in the UK where relevant
• Identifying new business opportunities and progressing through sales and/or operations pipeline
• Providing telesales support on a weekly basis to the Business Development Manager and covering all aspects from cold calling, arranging appointments, and completing telesales duties including updating of administration function.
• Working with the Branch on a daily basis to ensure all jobs are moving at a profit unless previously agreed
• Liaising with customers both on the telephone and potentially face-to-face with regard to collections/deliveries of International Freight movements
• To ensure “Best in Class” customer service is delivered at all times
• Liaising with the customer to determine other opportunities for new lanes/activity
• Listening to customers if they have issues and either handling the problem effectively, or escalating if required and ensuring all issues are followed up
Job Role Essentials:
• Educated to GCSE standard (minimum of 5)
• Ability and confidence to deal with difficult customers if the need arises
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines in a timely manner
• IT literate (ability to utilise MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, etc)
• Commercial awareness is essential in this role
• Effective Time Management skills
• Must be very commercial and able to identify and progress new and existing opportunities
• Effective organisational skills with significant focus on attention to detail
• Ability to effectively communicate at all levels both internally and with clients
• Solid communication skills, demonstrable customer/sales/commercial experience
• Results driven
• Positive outlook and self- motivated
• Be an effective team player
• Whilst travel is not envisaged, employee may be required to travel to other offices for training
• Salary £25K
• 25 days holiday per year plus statutory 8 (January-December)
• Contributory pension
• Commission structure on the back of any Telesales appointment/initial contact made by the person in this role
• Standard hours – Mon-Fri 9-5.30pm, 1 hour for lunch