Our client based in the City Centre are seeking an Office Administrator to join their friendly team on a permanent full-time basis.
• Office Reception Duties
(Incl. Answering Phone, Collecting Post & Deliveries, Escorting Visitors & Running Errands)
• Office Maintenance
(Incl. Arrangements for Facility Maintenance, Junk Disposals & Ensuring a Tidy and Presentable Office)
• Adhoc Administration & Assistance for the team
• Maintaining General Supplies
(Incl. Refreshments, Stationary, Parking Tickets & Stamps, etc)
• Group Purchasing
• Tuckshop Maintenance
• HR Administration
(Incl. Leave Tracking and Appraisal Arrangements, Personnel Maintenance)
• H&S Administration & Assistance
(Incl. Arrangements for H&S Tests, Conducting Monthly Risk Assessments, Updating the Office Plan, etc)
• Assisting with Archiving
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (In particular Word and Excel)
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Proactive with excellent use of initiative
• Good application of attention to detail
• Proficient time & task management skills
• Critical thinking skills
Key Performance Measures:
• Operating as a highly effective and efficient team member, applying excellent communication skills, taking a proactive approach and using initiative well
• Applying good time and task management to role
• Ability to work independently as and when appropriate
• Applying excellent attention to detail to all tasks
• Producing a good standard of work
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable office experience while working for our client based in the heart of the city centre. If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Full-time Receptionist required for our client based in Avonmouth. This is a vital role and one that the company rely on heavily to ensure all visitors are welcomed in a professional and courteous manor. The working week is Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
The post holder will be expected to perform general administrative duties and to provide administrative assistance to the Office Manager and Accounts Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Answering the telephone, taking messages and passing on details in an accurate and timely fashion, screening phone calls.
• Supporting departmental managers
• Taking responsibility for the upkeep and tidiness of the main reception area
• Dealing with and signing for deliveries and locating the correct department to distribute to
• Liaising with other internal departments and passing on enquiries and messages as required
• Meet and greet visitors.
• Filing, Photocopying and scanning documents.
• Keeping accurate and up to date records.
• Maintain and order stationery.
• Send out invoices.
• Manage stationery stock.
• Providing refreshments and organising meetings rooms.
• Undertake any other tasks/duties as required.
• Excellent customer service.
• Friendly and polite
• Ability to prioritise and organise busy work load.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer literate.
• Good administration skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft office programs.
• Attention to detail.
• Hold a valid driving licence.
This is a permanent position, with a salary of £16,500 per annum.
I this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Our centrally based client has an immediate opening for a Service Receptionist:
• To ensure personal appearance and manner are of an acceptable order at all times
• To wear such safety equipment as is required or supplied
• To report any indifferences found
• Carry out duties and responsibilities in a manner which reflects credit on the company
• To carry out duties as required/requested and agreed from time to time
• Discuss and identify routine service and repair requirements with customers, and assist specialist personnel in diagnosis
• Document customer requirements and obtain authority to proceed
• Accept payment for work according to company policy
• Promote and effect the sale of workshop repair and service facilities
• Be aware of and act within the legal implications affecting reception activities
• Maintain reception in a clean and tidy state
• Deal efficiently with customer needs, referring to management or specialist assistance, within company policy
• Have due regard and implement all health and safety procedures
• Maintain booking and recording systems
Working Hours: (44 hours per week)
You will work alternate Saturdays as follows:
WEEK 1: Monday to Saturday 9.00am to 6.00pm (on weekdays), Saturdays are 8.30am to 5.30pm.
WEEK 2: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm.