A very successful legal firm in Bristol looking for an Administrator/Secretary to support the wider office. The role is a mix of administration and typing:
Location: Working for one client across their various Bristol offices
Hours: Full time OR part time (minimum requirement: every Monday and Friday)
Audio typing of department documentation
General office administration
Working on reception – being the first point of contact
Maintaining and sorting all mail
Making appointments and arranging meetings
Responding to queries via phone and email
Assisting with all file closures
Previous secretarial experience
Great communication skills, both verbal and written
A strong knowledge of Word
Self-motivation and be able to have a good eye for detail
The ability to work autonomously
A small practice that calls for an experienced, capable person, who is happy to take on a varied role – please apply today!
We are seeking a friendly and organised Temporary Receptionist/Administrator to cover a holiday period for our client based in south Bristol from 2nd – 13th September (Monday-Friday only).
Please note, due to the nature of the company the successful candidate must have a valid DBS.
Location: South Bristol
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Dates: 2nd – 13th September 2019
• Meeting and greeting parents and their children as they come in for appointments
• Taking enquires at the reception window and passing to other team members where necessary
• Keeping the waiting room and surrounding areas tidy and ensuring colouring pencils and colouring-in sheets are replenished
• Ensuring the kitchen area is kept tidy
• Checking lights are on/off as necessary for room bookings
• Making sure those who have booked rooms are looked after and helped where necessary to reorganise rooms
• Printing and photocopying
• Keeping on top of signing in-and-out sheets for visitors
• Room bookings – maintaining the diary and liaising with other staff who wish to make bookings for their team
• Phone - answering when other staff are not able to and taking a message for them
This is a great role, suitable to someone who enjoys providing first-class customer service. If you are seeking temporary employment and are available from the 2nd-13th September and have a valid DBS then we would love to hear from you – please submit your CV today!
Part Time Receptionist
We have a fantastic opportunity for two organised and reliable candidates to join our client’s busy team in Bristol as a Part-Time Receptionists. They are a lovely smiley bunch who work hard and support each other at all times. If you enjoy working as part of a tight-knit and loyal team then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Job title: Part-Time Receptionist
Hours: 3 days per week (between 16.5-20 hours per week)
Salary: £8.30 during probation and then £8.76 after probation (with an additional pay rise from the 1st September 2019)
Shift Pattern 1: Every Monday (7:45am – 1:30pm) Thursday (7:45am – 1:30pm) & Friday (1:30pm – 7:00pm)
Shift Pattern 2: Tuesday (12:00pm-5:00pm), Wednesday (12:00pm-5:00pm), Thursday (12:00pm-5:00pm), Friday (12:00pm-5:00pm)
Please note: Flexibility to alter your shift pattern to AM/PM to cover for colleagues’ holidays would be required on rare occasions.
- Booking appointments
- Welcoming visitors and answering queries
- Responding to telephone enquiries
- Booking transport
- Accepting requests for letters
- Printing reports
- Scanning letters and results
- Accepting new registrations
- Issuing computerised documentation
- Maintaining a tidy reception desk and waiting room
- Taking accurate messages
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organised with the ability to prioritise workload
- Previous customer service experience
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
Full in-depth training with continued guidance will be provided for the successful candidate. If you are a friendly, approachable and hard-working individual who is seeking their next career-step, please submit your CV today!
We have an excellent opportunity for an organised, hard-working and personable individual to join our client’s experienced property company in Bristol as an Office Coordinator.
The successful candidate will act as the first point of contact for customers over the phone and fact-to-face while also coordinating all ‘Let Only Landlord’ administration.
- Working in a busy open plan office which is open to the public
- Dealing with daily multiple email and telephone letting enquiries
- First point of contact for customers in the office: meeting and greeting
- Answering the phone and transferring calls where required
- Booking and managing keys in and out of the office
- Directing maintenance enquiries to the relevant Property Managers
- Listing property details, checking advertised properties are present on websites, organising viewings, coordinating a large dynamic diary system for multiple properties and dealing with reservations
- Carrying out property viewings/inspections
- Assisting tenants and guarantors with online tenancy signing
- Building a solid relationship with our client’s let only landlords: coordinating the move ins, key release, managing Landlords expectations. Keeping in contact with Let Only Landlords at key times of the year to retain and grow the client base
- Strong customer service skills
- Diplomatic/sympathetic/polite and yet fair, confident and firm approach
- A calm manner in all situations is essential
- The ability to deal competently with landlords/parents/young tenants/contractors
- Strong, polite and confident telephone manner
- Be able to deal with complaints/solve problems, face to face in the office, on the telephone and via email
- Have a good attention to detail and be an organised, efficient person
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Hours of Work
- 9am to 6pm – Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
- 8.30am to 6pm – Tuesday
- 9am to 5.30pm – Friday
- 9.30am to 3.30pm – 1 Saturday in 4
Salary: £19,000k- £23,000k, depending on experience
Contract: Full time, permanent
This is a varied role suitable for someone with exceptional organisational skills who loves to keep busy - a great chance to join a friendly and upbeat team in Bristol, please apply today!
Our client, a prestigious organisation based in Bath, seeks a confident, bubbly and well-presented receptionist to join their successful team on a full-time permanent basis. This is a great chance to join a sociable and friendly team and the chance to work for a brand recognised all over the world.
Contract: Full time, permanent
Responsibilities will include:
• Operating the switchboard
• Taking messages and forwarding calls to relevant parties
• Greeting clients and potential customers
• Promoting company brand and ethos at all time
• Maintaining the reception area – ensuring it is always clean and tidy
• Providing fantastic customer service
• General ad-hoc administration
Previous reception experience is not essential however candidates must have strong communication skills and enjoy meeting new people. Candidates must be well presented, have a strong customer focus, and be willing and eager to learn. Full training will be provided. Candidates must have a full clean driving license and own their own car. This is a great company to work for and is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fun and glamorous environment.
This is a permanent full-time position and the successful candidate will be required to work occasional weekends.
Receptionist - 12 Month FTC
Our client based in Bristol is currently seeking a Receptionist to join their friendly team.
Location: Bristol (free parking)
Contract: Fix term contract for 12 Months
Start Date: 16th September 2019
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
• Acting as first point of contact for telephone and email enquiries as well as visitors to the office
• Supporting departmental managers
• Taking responsibility for the upkeep and tidiness of the main reception area
• Dealing with and signing for deliveries and locating the correct department to distribute to
• Liaising with other internal departments and passing on enquiries and messages as required
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and customer service skills, be IT literate and have a strong telephone manner.
This is a FTC for 12 months, with a salary of £17,500k per annum. Please apply today if you would like to work for a highly successful company in Bristol.